WWEForums Premier League Fantasy League.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
My team. Most likely the jobbers of the season but I looked for decent players with hope to grab a middle spot on the rankings. With plans to expand the team with better players later. I feel that my striking and mid field is my strongest points.

AZ8xv.jpg

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
My team. Most likely the jobbers of the season but I looked for decent players with hope to grab a middle spot on the rankings. With plans to expand the team with better players later. I feel that my striking and mid field is my strongest points.

AZ8xv.jpg

Emmerson Boyce, and Kyle Walker will get you plenty of points, I also picked Alexander Song, but rumours are he may be headed for Barcelona so you'll have to look out for that, incase you need to change him. :)

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Song is a great buy for assists if he stays.

I know he seem's a steal at 6 million. The price is probably because of the high chance of him leaving. Cracking player though with plenty of assists last season. I believe it was 13 assists he got in the Premier League last season. Him and Van Persie were fantastic.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Boyce and Walker was almost steals so I thought I simply must have them to strengthen my defense.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Didn't pick Walker because AVB is in charge and I really don't see many clean sheets from Spurs this season. 3 out of our 4 in defence is from Manchester clubs so I'm expecting some decent points back there.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yeah you guys got a damn good team, how you could afford all your better guys is a mystery to me. I focused on getting one or two more expensive guys for every field and then filling out with good workers that can score the odd point. I am looking for solidity so I can build up a more top scoring squad in time as I gain points and thus capital to spend.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I picked Gary Caldwell for defence because although Wigan Conceded a lot of goals last season he still got 100+ points. He's a steal at the price aswell.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Did a pre season trade of Sterling for Kacaniklic. Better stats and for a low price.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Yeah you guys got a damn good team, how you could afford all your better guys is a mystery to me. I focused on getting one or two more expensive guys for every field and then filling out with good workers that can score the odd point. I am looking for solidity so I can build up a more top scoring squad in time as I gain points and thus capital to spend.

Our team looks filled with expensive players, but I just saw bargins. We have like 0.1 left or something lol.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I have around 2.55 left after my latest trade

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Typical noob.

Either download this and simply press ctrl+shift+4 (then drag over what you want screenied, then upload) or do the good old fashion prt scrn button + paste into paint + save onto desktop + upload to imgur.com