WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
why is there only one add i thing we should add 3 a year aless.
Because the hall of fame would be over saturated if we added too many members to it too quickly. We decided that one a year was enough since it would make it even more special.

Besides, at the moment it is just a title. A couple of concepts are being pitched around but there's nothing concrete quite yet.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Because the hall of fame would be over saturated if we added too many members to it too quickly. We decided that one a year was enough since it would make it even more special.

Besides, at the moment it is just a title. A couple of concepts are being pitched around but there's nothing concrete quite yet.

i think we should aless have 2 then b/c we have alot member.

Reactions: seabs

Stopspot

Reaction score
Pretty good point actually.
But is it worth adding a third member with less than one day left of voting.

Maybe we could add one around summertime or mania. But I don't think we should disturb this voting process so close to the end.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
One member a year is staying at least for this year's voting. Would be down right stupid to start voting for a third inductee with less than one day left of voting.
Nothing would change from voting. You just take the two top vote getters instead of one.

only way we would need more voting is if one person is running away with the HOF spot for 2013

Reactions: Super Saiyan Goku

Stopspot

Reaction score
Nothing would change from voting. You just take the two top vote getters instead of one.

only way we would need more voting is if one person is running away with the HOF spot for 2013
True, did not think of it that way. I assumed we would add a tally for second inductee. Silly me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
But is it worth adding a third member with less than one day left of voting.

Maybe we could add one around summertime or mania. But I don't think we should disturb this voting process so close to the end.

Announce a head of the class kind of thing then have a further week of voting for the second.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Announce a head of the class kind of thing then have a further week of voting for the second.
could work as well. Distinguishes the inductee with the biggest ding dong

Reactions: seabs