WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo trying to steal my thunder :sad:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
*rips off my shirt*
*shirt underneath*
*shirt now says "I'm a Seabs guy*

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Thanks for the shout.
To be fair, the award is for the year. Stopspot been staff all year, where as you've been staff for like 1 or 2 months now? Lol. Same goes for Senhor; both will be top candidates next year though. You have no idea how hard Solidus and I had to originally work when we converted MyBB to Xenforo. Holy shit that was stressful.
Sorry :(. You have had an excellent staff reign though.

MORE ANNOYINGLY, WHY DID ANYONE EVEN NOMINATE XANTH?

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Yo Stopspot.
256319e7b461aac0e287a91a04e65ab8.png

Reactions: Farooq

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
To be fair, the award is for the year. Stopspot been staff all year, where as you've been staff for like 1 or 2 months now? Lol. Same goes for Senhor; both will be top candidates next year though. You have no idea how hard Solidus and I had to originally work when we converted MyBB to Xenforo. Holy shit that was stressful.
No, I was pretty shocked I won it as well. But then again, there are members who joined recently who could have chosen me. Trip, Arab, etc. They joined while I had a staff reign.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what you're protesting here, it's not like I've said I deserve to be in or that it's BS. Hop off the dick dude.
lol :facepalm: i need to figure out how to turn my ability to log into this place when drunk. I stand by what i said but i am such a huge asshole to post it how i did.

congrats to all the winners.