WWEForums Award Show Spectacular 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
where the fuck is that mentioned?

You should have gotten deep throater of the year also, you campaign like your name should have been Dolphs Obama, traitor (lol)
idk where it was posted

someone link aids before he has a conniption

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
bro you dont even post in WWE areas. Ahh well, IWT champ FTW, at least i know we do the same shit haha, smiley face.

HoF is "career" so to speak, entire time here. Not just one specific year.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
HoF is "career" so to speak, entire time here. Not just one specific year.
Skype career maybe bby, i cant believe anyone voted you or FTJ bro. I dont expect me but Leo C, spot, Dolphs, Rain, test, shadow, i mean come on i could go for hours before i get to you dude.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Skype career maybe bby, i cant believe anyone voted you or FTJ bro. I dont expect me but Leo C, spot, Dolphs, Rain, test, shadow, i mean come on i could go for hours before i get to you dude.

Sure.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
bro i can keep going. You dont contribute to wwe, tna, or anywhere honestly, who are you trying to kid?

GN, From, Farooq (yeah i did that on purpose) as well as Danny, CM, Senhor, i mean how many people do i need to list who actually contribute here?

Bro you make threads, you are the less Blue FTJ ffs.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
bro i can keep going. You dont contribute to wwe, tna, or anywhere honestly, who are you trying to kid?

GN, From, Farooq (yeah i did that on purpose) as well as Danny, CM, Senhor, i mean how many people do i need to list who actually contribute here?

I'm not entirely sure what you're protesting here, it's not like I've said I deserve to be in or that it's BS. Hop off the dick dude.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what you're protesting here, it's not like I've said I deserve to be in or that it's BS. Hop off the dick dude.
whose dick? I have been searching for a solid 10 minutes and have no idea where im supposed to start.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score

I got mentioned. :please:

Punk mentioned in this thread the whole thing with FTJ and Jonathan concerning HOF votes, but did a separate thread for the results that D'Z linked you to, bro.