WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
After much thought, I have decided to officially enter the race and will be representing the G.O.T. Party, or Good Ole Times Party.

Reactions: Crash

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
After much thought, I have decided to officially enter the race and will be representing the G.O.T. Party, or Good Ole Times Party.

This level of conservatism is not healthy for a forum. We need to think forward, not attempt to go back to the past!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Take the wise words of postmodern philosopher, James "Jimmy" Havoc.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
This level of conservatism is not healthy for a forum. We need to think forward, not attempt to go back to the past!
I disagree. The future is fucked, maybe the only way to save it is to resort to reliving certain parts of the past.

What secrets from the past are you trying to sweep under the rug and distract us from, Mr. Beavie? Have you not been paying your forum taxes? Will a look at your forum signup reveal that you actually weren't born within the forum at all? I DON'T KNOW WHAT DIRTY TRICKS YOU'RE UP TO, BUT I WILL SNIFF THEM OUT AND MAKE THEM BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD!

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I disagree. The future is fucked, maybe the only way to save it is to resort to reliving certain parts of the past.

What secrets from the past are you trying to sweep under the rug and distract us from, Mr. Beavie? Have you not been paying your forum taxes? Will a look at your forum signup reveal that you actually weren't born within the forum at all? I DON'T KNOW WHAT DIRTY TRICKS YOU'RE UP TO, BUT I WILL SNIFF THEM OUT AND MAKE THEM BE KNOWN TO THE WORLD!

Take the WWE's reliance on Nostalgia and how it has been for them. Respecting traditions such as the rules, the site's threads, make sense, but to use everything traditional as a crutch will leaving us behind other forums while they take steps to the future.

I myself have paid my forum taxes and I will not cover it up. I will leave people to check to prove my innocence.

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Take the WWE's reliance on Nostalgia and how it has been for them. Respecting traditions such as the rules, the site's threads, make sense, but to use everything traditional as a crutch will leaving us behind other forums while they take steps to the future.

I myself have paid my forum taxes and I will not cover it up. I will leave people to check to prove my innocence.
My official response to this is that Jimmy Havoc fucking sucks. I would rather watch Legends House than see him wrestle. Which only further proves my point that past is better than the future.