WWEF President 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
On my watchlist with the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, Alien, Cast Away, Citizen Kane, Eternal Sunshine, Pulp Fiction, Raging Bull, Saving Private Ryan & Goodfellas.

Reag, I have tried to have a reasonable rivalry with you and to respect your intelligence, but if you haven't seen any of these movies.... damn have you ever watched a good movie

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
My dream forum fight will forever be Drunk Aids vs Drunk Jeffry.
Uh I'm fairly certain this did happen. Same day he got banned, though to be fair I'm not entirely sure whether both or either of us were drunk. I just remember calling him out on his bullshit and we got into a big fight on someone's status.

Eternal Sunshine is legit the best movie ever made, that needs to be top priority on your list.

Oh and @Solid Snake research my video for my answer as to whether I'm running ;). Officially as the Blame Reag Party candidate

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Uh I'm fairly certain this did happen. Same day he got banned, though to be fair I'm not entirely sure whether both or either of us were drunk. I just remember calling him out on his bullshit and we got into a big fight on someone's status.

Eternal Sunshine is legit the best movie ever made, that needs to be top priority on your list.

Oh and @Solid Snake research my video for my answer as to whether I'm running :emoji_wink:. Officially as the Blame Reag Party candidate
I don't remember you saying. Would just tell me if I should add you? lol