WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Aids Johnson I hope you're prepared to be anally shredded this week by my amazing Boom-or-Bust loadout. Best be getting yourself a dustpan because I'm going for a sweep, homie. :fact:
Please let me win bby

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Aids Johnson I hope you're prepared to be anally shredded this week by my amazing Boom-or-Bust loadout. Best be getting yourself a dustpan because I'm going for a sweep, homie. :fact:
Please let me win bby
anything for you bby girl.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My team is just riddled with injuries. There's no telling who'll actually play and who won't. If there was ever a time for the fantasy gods to guide my hand, it's this week.

seriosuly man, you not thinking that you may be in the best position in the league atm, as i do, win this week (if you do), be in a solid 4th and as far as i am aware have a better ww prio than those above you, so injuries etc you can cover or steal handciuffs from others, honestly not joking i don't think i have picked up my first ww option in weeks due to league position, pretty sure Senhor has had it worse than me as he has been top for a long time, so anyway enough of my drunk crying

Reactions: Vice

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Fuck Eli Manning. Fuck the Eagles Defense.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So eventually some genius at the Bills has decided maybe passing the ball to Watkins is a good idea

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so all @Senhor Perfect needs is a big game from Thomas, so glad he left them studs on the bench (but who would have guessed at a 51 and 44 pt game from Wilson and Baldwin)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
No kidding I was debating Crabtree or Baldwin. Obviously made the wrong choice this time. It seems like almost everyone is having high scoring weeks against me recently. :cry:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Add Jimmy Graham to the list of done for the season players as well then

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Off-topic: Hey y'all who are in other leagues, how's your seasons going?

I don't know what it is about this year or maybe I'm just cynical or not remembering how things normally are, but wow this season feels like a mess.
Only in this league and have either been annoyed or apathetic at this team.
Just looked at the standings and, while I'm beating up TNH who gave up on the year after a bout of tremendously hard luck... and am going to 8-4 with arguably the worst team I've had. WTF
Guess the lack of injuries have helped. Having a consistently awesome QB has helped a lot. So has Gronk, who's been less "Gronktastic!" and more "Thank goodness I don't have any other TE!"
Don't feel very confident in any other players outside of a stupid Jaguar. Should I be? Is this normal? Like, I've got about six receivers that are 15 points or 3 and nowhere in between

Last edited:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Off-topic: Hey y'all who are in other leagues, how's your seasons going?

I don't know what it is about this year or maybe I'm just cynical or not remembering how things normally are, but wow this season feels like a mess.
Only in this league and have either been annoyed or apathetic at this team.
Just looked at the standings and, while I'm beating up TNH who gave up on the year after a bout of tremendously hard luck... and am going to 8-4 with arguably the worst team I've had. WTF
Guess the lack of injuries have helped. Having a consistently awesome QB has helped a lot. So has Gronk, who's been less "Gronktastic!" and more "Thank goodness I don't have any other TE!"
Don't feel very confident in any other players outside of a stupid Jaguar. Should I be? Is this normal? Like, I've got about six receivers that are about even.

Well to be fair and having just had a wee peek at the draft, you got fucked over in the early rounds with people like Jordan Matthews just completely underperforming, add that to Forsett out and no other rb production, I know Gurley has done well, but he is seeing like 20 men in the box now as the Rams have no other players to help him, and yeah this season is a mess, so much randomness going on

Snowman1

Reaction score
Well to be fair and having just had a wee peek at the draft, you got fucked over in the early rounds with people like Jordan Matthews just completely underperforming, add that to Forsett out and no other rb production, I know Gurley has done well, but he is seeing like 20 men in the box now as the Rams have no other players to help him, and yeah this season is a mess, so much randomness going on

lol how 'bout that brilliant CJ Anderson pick and leaving you Matt Forte? You're welcome! :bryan:

That was a bit of the strategy going in, but was shocked to see the dropoff at WR when Jordan Matthews was up. Was begging you wouldn't take Cooks so I wouldn't have to pick between dudes like DeAndre Hopkins, blegh. (Great pick there!) Wanted to avoid the TE headache and stream late-round QBs, and got the secret stud in Palmer who's actually staying healthy somehow. This game is all luck.

I'll certainly take a WR or Gronk again in the first round next year giving how volatile the RB position is. Not a knock on GN82 because Charles arguably was the right pick - was good every week - but it seems every year that 4 of the top 8 running backs wound up being asstastic, be it getting hurt or just randomly regressing.

Can't complain about the RBs though... While you'd expect more production out of a 3rd round guy, Forsett got 5+ catches a week to always be a solid RB2. Gurley is talented but there's only so much he can do, but in the weeks I started those two it was a nice one-two punch while so many other fantasy players are scrambling to get something from someone this year. (Take your time coming back, Charcandrick!) But with the WR's... "Well I've gotta start DeSean, he'll only have 2 catches but one of them could be a 60 yard TD, right???" "Davante sucks, but a GB WR always has upside, right?" "What about Moncrief though!? He's had 2 nice games with Hasselbeck and 2 duds, which is it gonna be this week..." "Oooh but Kendall Wright has a nice matchup so maybe he can have another of his 3 good games this year... I mean it's not like the Tits have anyone else to throw to, why wouldn't he?" "What about Kamar Aiken when I had him last week, he could get more consistent targets than Moncrief or DeSean but he's Kamar Aiken and..." "SCREW TED GINN" "Eh fuck it, gotta roll with Jordan Matthews. Waaah."

Reactions: pottsy946

Snowman1

Reaction score
Collinsworth right now: "We are seeing the CJ Anderson we saw last year!"

Fuck you dude. Just... fuck you.