WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Oh yeah.... my QB is going to rack up 100 points tomorrow night. You just wait. :tough:

Take your pick.... our fun little pillow fight is basically going like this:

5866382243_70a19f2561_b.jpg

Warsaw_Pillow_Fight_2010_(4487959761).jpg

(You get to be the chick in both of those. :p )

Oh wait.... thread full of guys.... pillow fight.....yeah.

pillowfight.jpg

Mmmhmm and you specifically picked that second photo because that little kid is the kind of frantic pillow-swingin' lunatic who could get one final shot that would be the final, clinching, feathery blow to put this fight to bed once and for all. :haha:

...okay that first first photo I can't argue with. :lol1:

I mean come on, It's me, who set 3 of my spots via coin flip (Seriously! Stupid dime landing on tails instead of heads meant Carr over Palmer! Dammit! :why:) vs you who's going through one of the most mindboggling seasons ever. We aren't throwing haymakers, we're throwing pillows... Large, heavy, stuffy pillows and OH MY GOODNESS THAT CHICK IN THE BLUE MIGHT BE A MAN

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so it seems most of the time people shit talking lose, so @Senhor Perfect , hope me and you have a fantastic happy cheery game, lets hug it out afterwards as well (hoping that works now, if not fuck that shit team)

Anyway so been thinking as most of you play in more than one fantasy league, was thinking of the players you may have drafted in every league, who are better than expected or worse, think i am hitting at 50/50, went high on Deandre Hopkins in 3 leagues, but tried to steal Ameer Abdullah in 4 needless to say Hopkins still is on of my teams, none of them have abdullah though

• Haha
Reactions: GrammarNazi82

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So go figure somebody just cut Brandin Cooks in one of my leagues and picked up Matt Jones instead, i am a happy camper as i just got a wr who is getting better numbers and looks every week

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
so it seems most of the time people shit talking lose, so @Senhor Perfect , hope me and you have a fantastic happy cheery game, lets hug it out afterwards as well (hoping that works now, if not fuck that shit team)

Anyway so been thinking as most of you play in more than one fantasy league, was thinking of the players you may have drafted in every league, who are better than expected or worse, think i am hitting at 50/50, went high on Deandre Hopkins in 3 leagues, but tried to steal Ameer Abdullah in 4 needless to say Hopkins still is on of my teams, none of them have abdullah though

While I haven't been playing in multiple leagues this year - worrying more about DFS - going over a lot of the busts this year should be fun.

Lessons learned so far in 2015:
-Stop throwing dirt on Matt Forte
-Don't draft a WR highly who doesn't gobble up targets (the GrammarNazi82 rule, as why both of her highly-touted WRs have shit this bed)
-Don't worry about WRs with QB issues (highfive to you Pottsy, it's certainly nice being the Deandre and Robinson owners, no?)
-Don't draft RBs on bad teams unless they're Todd Gurley
-Fuck Tight Ends

Snowman1

Reaction score
shoot, lets look through the teams for how much running backs suck this year

-Redskins have a 3 man timeshare where all of them have very little value
-Giants have a 4 man timeshare where all of them have no value whatsoever
-Eagles don't know what the hell they're doing with DeMarco and he's boom or bust, while Mathews and Sproles have random big games too
-Cowboys have a top 10 RB in perennial bust Darren McFadden
-Cardinals have a top 10 RB in perennial bust Chris Johnson
-Seahawks look like they have an awesome player in Marshawn Lynch as we saw Beast Mode be a guy all year
-Rams have a monster in Gurley
-lolniners
-Packers... don't even get me started
-Vikings have this Adrian Peterson kid who's pretty good
-Bears are the most fantasy friendly team, the starter gets damn near all the carries and is really good, starting the Bears starter is as money as it gets
-Lions have a 4 man timeshare where all of them have no value whatsoever
-Panthers did the unthinkable and have been reliably gave one dude carries for once!
-Falcons got a miracle out of Devonta Freeman, and while Coleman sucked this last week he's as good as a dart throw as it gets
-Bucs have two boom or bust dudes for us PPR players
-Saints have a top 10 RB in former bust Mark Ingram
-Patriots do what the Patriots do, you can figure out when LeGarrette will go off and rely on the passing downs guy
-Jets have a guy you can't trust in Ivory
-Dolphins have a guy you damn sure can't trust in Lamar Miller
-Bills have a timeshare between Shady and Karlos Williams which is actually productive
-Colts... Screw you guys and your 2 TD Ahmad Bradshaw game
-Titans have a bunch of shitty backs
-Texans have a bunch of shitty backs
-Jaguars have a shitty back
-Broncos have that timeshare trainwreck
-Chiefs are the better Bears, you just pick up who's starting and ride them until they break down
-Raiders have a boom or bust Latavius Murray which makes no sense
-Chargers have Danny Woodhead and a complete bust
-Bengals GRRRRR
-Ravens starter has been startable
-Browns always have a 3 man timeshare
-Steelers starter is HQ

that's like 10 teams max

Reactions: Vice

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That RB breakdown kinda sums it up as to how fucked up it is to get a decent 1-2 RB combo these days

Snowman1

Reaction score
That RB breakdown kinda sums it up as to how fucked up it is to get a decent 1-2 RB combo these days

And that's why your team has been killing it and the rest of us normal dudes are back here pulling out our hair. :)

Hell, I was happy with the Forsett/Gurley duo until this week hit :why:

damn you other Ravens fan in the group pouncing on Buck Allen. Maybe RB handcuffing isn't such a bad idea

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
And that's why your team has been killing it and the rest of us normal dudes are back here pulling out our hair. :)

Hell, I was happy with the Forsett/Gurley duo until this week hit :why:

damn you other Ravens fan in the group pouncing on Buck Allen. Maybe RB handcuffing isn't such a bad idea
:cesaro:

Vice

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
My team is just riddled with injuries. There's no telling who'll actually play and who won't. If there was ever a time for the fantasy gods to guide my hand, it's this week.