WWEF Fantasy League Season 4 - Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Thought about renaming the draft thread "League Discussion/Aids Burial Thread". This fits, too! Thanks, Senhor!

It seems like all our characters are picking up right where they left off. Aids has a pretty boss team... run by Aids. Here's to another 4th place finish! :yay:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Think i really should have been playing you this week @Snowman , would have made watching this game kinda epic with it so close and all on the line

Snowman1

Reaction score
Shit I'd be over here in all caps uncontrollably screaming numbers in words :haha:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Snowman good job we aint playing that TD vultured from Matthews would have hurt like fuck

Snowman1

Reaction score
Hell I'm happy with the regular pointage, the TD woulda been nice though :)

Matthews vultured by Mathews. Dammit.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Now, here's to getting my ass kicked the rest of the season. :true:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Feels like last year never ended... TNH and Kevin are still the potentially great underdogs, Aids is that one team that goes completely haywire and still wins, Vice still has no luck, GN's team looks like a consistent winner...

Now all we need is, as Pottsy and I argue about top scorer, Senhor to get 60 points out of Kyle Rudolph and spams the Ryback smiley in our faces. I love this place.

So Pottsy that means he needs some Phillips capsules, right?

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
GN's team looks like a consistent winner...

:lol1: I'm what .... 7th in points this week? Wish I shared your optimistic outlook. :eek:tunga: I'm prepared to take lots of losses this season, while being pessimistically optimistic that maybe my team will actually do pretty well. :haha:

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Feels like last year never ended... TNH and Kevin are still the potentially great underdogs, Aids is that one team that goes completely haywire and still wins, Vice still has no luck, GN's team looks like a consistent winner...

Now all we need is, as Pottsy and I argue about top scorer, Senhor to get 60 points out of Kyle Rudolph and spams the Ryback smiley in our faces. I love this place.

So Pottsy that means he needs some Phillips capsules, right?

Or Senhor to get 0 points out of Rudolf and lose the game needing like 2pts from his last two players :troll:

Snowman1

Reaction score
Or Senhor to get 0 points out of Rudolf and lose the game needing like 2pts from his last two players :troll:

Crap, that was a reply to the wrong thread :lol1:

wow if Kaepernick keeps taking shits like that he won't last past about 3 games

You're right. He can't keep taking shits like that, they sound pretty painful. :)

• Haha
Reactions: pottsy946

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Pleasantly surprised with my points score, only one week to go to Bell back in the team thankfully