• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

The only reason the street fight was good was because it made Kane realize that he had become human so he decided to return and become a monster again.

Sabretooth

I really hope that Rey Mysterio is the final member of Team Long. At last word hes still not ready to compete but in a 12 man tag match he might not have to do that much.

Citan

Fuck this special staging and shit, just have four helicopters fly the cell over the stadium and lower it over the ring.

Okay, not gonna happen but I'd mark.

I remember hearing a similar rumor a few weeks ago. Too bad it's not gonna happen.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
I really hope that Rey Mysterio is the final member of Team Long. At last word hes still not ready to compete but in a 12 man tag match he might not have to do that much.
I'd rather have Miz. I think Rey is great but I get bored of him easily. At least with Miz we could get something out of the match. Either that or have Miz be the last member of Team Johnny and Mick Foley as the last member of Team Teddy.

Sabretooth

Fuck Mick Foley. He's out of shape and can't put on a good match if his life depended on it. Remember his royal rumble appearance. Ugh that was awful.

The Viper

Fuck Mick Foley. He's out of shape and can't put on a good match if his life depended on it. Remember his royal rumble appearance. Ugh that was awful.

His Royal Rumble appearance was one of the most entertaining spots of the entire match. Him teaming with Ricardo, Gabriel and Santino was phenomenal.

Sabretooth

I'd rather have him than Khali. At least he would bring entertainment and crowd appeal.

Khali is entertaining. Do you see how he walks?

His Royal Rumble appearance was one of the most entertaining spots of the entire match. Him teaming with Ricardo, Gabriel and Santino was phenomenal.

Sure in a match where people are supposed to be killing each other to try to get a spot at WrestleMania, we see Santino and Ricardo flipping each other over and Mick and Santino dueling with a sock puppet and snake puppet. How wonderful

Postman Dave

Khali is entertaining. Do you see how he walks?

Sure in a match where people are supposed to be killing each other to try to get a spot at WrestleMania, we see Santino and Ricardo flipping each other over and Mick and Santino dueling with a sock puppet and snake puppet. How wonderful

Do you realise how contradictory these statements are?

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Watching Wrestlemania XIX right now. Seriously that Seattle crowd was average at best. Nothing compared to the ones in Toronto and Houston.

Sabretooth

A good crowd reaction is always important. The crowd should be very excited for WrestleMania. It's WrestleMania.