WWE WrestleMania 36 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Wow that's huge. Crazy fucking twist.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Cancel it now

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Reactions: Chris

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. Dude has lukemia. Don’t wanna take a chance.

Reactions: Swamps

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
This Mania is going to be a SHITSHOW, the WON is now saying. Seems like half the card is pulling out, not just Roman!

The WrestleMania card has also changed. Names are being kept confidential because so few know, but it’s been confirmed that multiple people on the card either said they were sick, which meant instantly being pulled off all shows this week, there were others who did not feel sick but had fevers above 100.4, which was the WWE’s cut-off point of not allowing people to work, and others who, on their own, said they didn’t feel comfortable flying in. Both AEW and WWE had told people that if they don’t want to come, they don’t have to come and that the decisions made now won’t be held against them when it comes to future booking.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Truthfully I don't care if the event happens, but evidently WWE are determined to have this show come hell or high water. But, why exactly? I don't see what they have to gain by going through with this show. Only thing I could imagine is that sponsors have already bought some kind of ad space for the show and WWE still want to get that money. But, I just don't know.

I would say the only thing I care about at this point is that Drew win the WWE Championship, but really... I'd rather they just put that on hold until SummerSlam or whenever because it will feel a lot bigger with an actual fucking crowd there. :lol

But as Chris has pointed out, I also don't trust WWE to not change plans by August or whenever, so I guess I'll take Drew winning the title as soon as possible.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The thing is this for the fans who have nuthin' else to watch. WWE isn't gonna make the money they usually do but from what I hear with WWE complyin' with this bullshit, they can still run a huge show in Tampa later this year and we still get 'Mania on time. Deal with it, stop complainin', I can't watch any other damn sports so I am happy with these decisions.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
The thing is this for the fans who have nuthin' else to watch. WWE isn't gonna make the money they usually do but from what I hear with WWE complyin' with this bullshit, they can still run a huge show in Tampa later this year and we still get 'Mania on time. Deal with it, stop complainin', I can't watch any other damn sports so I am happy with these decisions.

Even if half the matches we won’t even know until show time? And everything is gonna be wack?

Just do something else and not call it WrestleMania...

Call it The Colossal Tussle.

Reactions: utvolzac

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
It's fuckin' Wrestlemania season, this Wrestlemania should be looked back in respect and admiration for still happenin' with all the shit happenin'. Don't change the damn name

Reactions: Swamps

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
It's fuckin' Wrestlemania season, this Wrestlemania should be looked back in respect and admiration for still happenin' with all the shit happenin'. Don't change the damn name

WrestleMania would still happen but later lol. I’m just saying do something sure. But not fucking WrestleMania. This one will be looked back on and laughed at.

Reactions: utvolzac

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Who's laughin'? Non-wrestlin' fans or people that hate everythin' WWE does. Everythin' WWE does these days do is a mistake. Treat this for what it is, it's WWE still puttin' on Wrestlemania despite this bullshit. If they called this the Greatest Wrestlemania later this year, people would say it sucked before it happened. That's how most of this fanbase is. This is our Wrestlemania with the circumstances surroundin', it should still take place since it can. Hatin' on it, is just beyond fuckin' stupid.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Who's laughin'? Non-wrestlin' fans or people that hate everythin' WWE does. Everythin' WWE does these days do is a mistake. Treat this for what it is, it's WWE still puttin' on Wrestlemania despite this bullshit. If they called this the Greatest Wrestlemania later this year, people would say it sucked before it happened. That's how most of this fanbase is. This is our Wrestlemania with the circumstances surroundin', it should still take place since it can. Hatin' on it, is just beyond fuckin' stupid.

You need to relax my guy lol. I got no problem with what they been doing besides this. I don’t think a big event should go on without fans. It’s why I was happy AEW put off Blood and Guts. If they didn’t, I was ready to bitch about that. But this is some bullshit. I don’t see what the difference to you would be if all you can about is having a show to watch.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Don't compare Wrestlemania to Blood and Guts. That's addin' more insult

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I never compared them. I’m just saying something big they had planned they put off as they know fans fucking matter for stuff like that.