• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 31 Preview + Live Discussion: March 29, 2015

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Guess Wyatt's ankle was fine after all. Good match. Not great but it's hard to be when the outcome isn't in doubt. See you for one final match next year 'Taker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drew

Another young buck bites the dust. I knew it was coming, but now I have to pull for Roman Reigns. It's okay if I'm the only one.

You're probably not. But I think it's best for Lesnar to retain.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Also just throwing out that I'll definitely be going to 'Mania next year. Can't pass up the chance to be part of history in my favourite US state.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
You're probably not. But I think it's best for Lesnar to retain.

I just want to see one of the three new comers getting their hand raised (Rusev, Wyatt or Reigns).

I still love Brock Lesnar win or lose.

Drew

TAKER WINS, STING NEXT YEAR

I've heard stone cold, since they'd both be home.

But I like that. stone cold will wrestle someone next year.

Could be the biggest ever with possibly Taker and Sting and stone cold all maybe being there. Brock too.

Drew

Also just throwing out that I'll definitely be going to 'Mania next year. Can't pass up the chance to be part of history in my favourite US state.

Yes sir. I'll be there too. Only 2 hours away from ATT stadium now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit

I was thinking the same thing and my wife could go see her family as well

Destroying Sith with my Kindle Fire on Tapatalk