• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Fandango getting the rub was the right call, but WWE just shit on his finish.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Hot damn, that was a good match and it had the correct result. Kudos WWE.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

The Viper

Is it me or does this show feel rushed so far? I get they want the main event matches to get as much time as possible, but damn.

Also, that match was pretty good for the time it got.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Postman Dave

Dear WWE

We don't need video packages on PPV. We bought the show, no need to keep selling us on it.

Your friend, good ol' DK

Sabretooth

Is it me or does this show feel rushed so far? I get they want the main event matches to get as much time as possible, but damn.

Yeah I feel like that to. It's only 8:15. There's no reason why Jericho/Fandango couldn't have gotten another 5 minutes.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

Definitely feels rushed. I think Punk and Undertaker are getting most of the extra time. Hopefully it's worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2