WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Re: WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread [3/18/13 RAW SPOILERS!]

I saw somebody comment about the streak being overrated and I have to agree. I agree because it's not like we see the Undertaker throughout the year. He's getting up there in age and it's time for it to end. I'm sure there are die hard Undertaker's fans, but I'm not one of them. I'm sure his legacy is astonishing and will earn him a spot in the WWE Hall of Fame, but it's time to hang up the boots. Who better than CM Punk to help do it? Shawn Michaels and Triple H were the wrong men to end the streak despite what the popular belief may be, but CM Punk is the future of WWE.

I'm looking forward to this Wrestlemania because for once in a while, ALMOST EVERY match has golden potential. I pray WWE finally takes the titles off of Team Hell No. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston make a far better pair than Kane and Daniel Bryan. The minute they had Kane removed his mask, they ruined the character. Kane speaking as much as he does makes me not see him as the Big Red Machine. I see him as the big red goofball. I hope after the disbanding of this team, they start to give Daniel Bryan something much better to display his wrestling talent.

I will be appalled and disgusted if The Shield loses. I mean, why? The fact the third partner is TBA is a pretty good hunch they are going to have the Shield lose. Sheamus is not better than any member of the Shield. Randy Orton should quit hogging the spotlight all the time and allow fresh talent to have a chance in the spotlight. I am keeping hope alive, but WWE has been known to be terribly predictable.

I'm not looking forward to Ryback vs Mark Henry, but I do hope Mark Henry squashes the overrated Ryback. I won't watch Rock vs John Cena. I do not care who wins or who's champion. They are both similarly terrible in the ring and both have the same charisma/personalities.

I do see great potential in the Jack Swagger and Albert Del Rio. Part of me would love to see the upset and Jack Swagger leave with the title.
:yes:

I couldn't have said it any better myself.

I mean WWE officials weren't even sure Undertaker could make this year because of how banged up he was from his ONE match last year.

If it were any other show I'd say Shield weren't going to lose, however WrestleMania is usually a night where all the babyfaces have to win. :(

I'm not seeing Swagger win the title after his personal setback this last month but we'll see.

Starlight

Re: WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread [3/18/13 RAW SPOILERS!]

Yes while it seems like an unfortunate time where babyfaces get wins at the biggest pay-per view of the year, we can only hope WWE is unpredictable this year. I am hoping for it, but I am not too far gone where my heart will be broken. I think the pairings for the most part are accurate. I also have liked the build up for MOST of the matches. Even if my picks do not win, I know they are going to shine on the grandest stage of them all.

If CM Punk does win, they will most likely have the match as the semi or main event of the night. Can you imagine the arena if he wins? It's going to be freaking nuts! They are going to need security on lock. It's going to be insane, so if CM Punk wins expect it to be one of the last two matches.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Yes while it seems like an unfortunate time where babyfaces get wins at the biggest pay-per view of the year, we can only hope WWE is unpredictable this year. I am hoping for it, but I am not too far gone where my heart will be broken. I think the pairings for the most part are accurate. I also have liked the build up for MOST of the matches. Even if my picks do not win, I know they are going to shine on the grandest stage of them all.

If CM Punk does win, they will most likely have the match as the semi or main event of the night. Can you imagine the arena if he wins? It's going to be freaking nuts! They are going to need security on lock. It's going to be insane, so if CM Punk wins expect it to be one of the last two matches.
If CM Punk wins we're going to have to throw a massive party! It'll be the most awesome night EVER! :lol:

I'm not expecting too much from WWE this year, but we'll see.

Hopefully they do throw a few twists at us because I'm sure of most of the outcomes.

The Viper

Reaction score

If CM Punk wins we're going to have to throw a massive party! It'll be the most awesome night EVER! :lol:

I do believe you and I are the only ones here (might be a couple of others) that don't give a fuck about the streak and having it end by our God, CM Punk, would just be the icing on the literal cake we'll be having at this EPIC shindig that will be taking place.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I care about the streak but you guys can think what you want

The Viper

Reaction score

See, I'm an Undertaker fan but for some reason, the streak just doesn't entice me anymore. It used to but now I would love for it to end and while some people would probably stop watching WWE if it ever ended, I'll be watching more than ever!!

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

I'm right there with you with Punk ending the streak, so add me to the list.

Starlight

See, I'm an Undertaker fan but for some reason, the streak just doesn't entice me anymore. It used to but now I would love for it to end and while some people would probably stop watching WWE if it ever ended, I'll be watching more than ever!!

It probably doesn't enticed you anymore because it is all he has left. He's not wrestling on a weekly basis. He can't. The streak would mean more if he had more of a career now. The last 3 to 4 years, Undertaker has been utterly useless to the company. I think the fans cheer for him when he arrives because they have loved him for so long. People from my generation and younger do not know the real Undertaker as much as the die hard Undertaker's fans because we didn't grow up with him as the main eventer Undertaker. That's why the streak does not entice people much.

Some people could be entice with it because it his the longest undefeated streak in the history of WWE's big daddy pay-per views. Undertaker has always said, he wants the streak to be broken by the newest upcoming star. Now it's up to the WWE to decide if that star is CM Punk, but WWE does not have many more years to throw around ideas before Taker has to retire for good. I would hate for Taker to retire with his streak unbroken.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

I think he has to defend the streak next year because it's wm 30 and he'll probably lose and retire next year as well. I think his opponent will be John Cena.

Starlight

I hope for the sake of the reputation of WWE, if this is true that John Cena is NOT the one who breaks the streak.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I do believe you and I are the only ones here (might be a couple of others) that don't give a fuck about the streak and having it end by our God, CM Punk, would just be the icing on the literal cake we'll be having at this EPIC shindig that will be taking place.
It'll be in the streets! We'll be rioting will excitment and PRIDE! Our God the Straight Edge Savior toppled the streak! It'll be glorious.

You're a loser. That's what I think.

You and me both. MORE. THAN. EVER. WWE will be my new favorite of all time.

I'm right there with you with Punk ending the streak, so add me to the list.
Welcome to the best club on the IWC.

It probably doesn't enticed you anymore because it is all he has left. He's not wrestling on a weekly basis. He can't. The streak would mean more if he had more of a career now. The last 3 to 4 years, Undertaker has been utterly useless to the company. I think the fans cheer for him when he arrives because they have loved him for so long. People from my generation and younger do not know the real Undertaker as much as the die hard Undertaker's fans because we didn't grow up with him as the main eventer Undertaker. That's why the streak does not entice people much.

Some people could be entice with it because it his the longest undefeated streak in the history of WWE's big daddy pay-per views. Undertaker has always said, he wants the streak to be broken by the newest upcoming star. Now it's up to the WWE to decide if that star is CM Punk, but WWE does not have many more years to throw around ideas before Taker has to retire for good. I would hate for Taker to retire with his streak unbroken.
:this:

I could not have said it any better.

The streak means NOTHING if he doesn't wrestling any other programs in the year to build to it.

It'll be a real shame if Undertaker doesn't retire putting someone over. All streaks were made to be broken.

I think he has to defend the streak next year because it's wm 30 and he'll probably lose and retire next year as well. I think his opponent will be John Cena.
At least you admit he'll be leaving with it broken.

I hope for the sake of the reputation of WWE, if this is true that John Cena is NOT the one who breaks the streak.
Amen.

John Cena CANNOT break the streak. He is the last person who needs that rub.

Although I would still mark in my pants if he ended it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

LMFAO. John Cena CANNOT break the streak although I'll mark in my pants if he does.

The Viper

Reaction score

LMFAO. John Cena CANNOT break the streak although I'll mark in my pants if he does.

The only reason I'd ever splooge in my pants if Cena beat 'Taker is because the streak ended.

Although, I agree to the fullest that Cena DOES NOT need that rub. Him having a match with Undertaker at Wrestlemania would be phenomenal and I think it would be a bad business decision to not do it, but yeah, Cena does not need to end the streak.

But if Punk does happen to end the streak, this would be 'Taker's last match.

Reactions: 1 person

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

My point was John Cena doesn't need that rub nor should he. HOWEVER I LOATHE the streak so I'll love whoever ends it.

Starlight

Cena speaks to the young boys and girls. He doesn't however speak out to the big boys and girls. So with that said, they would let Cena do it to keep the younger kids in love with Cena and his unrealistic superhero talent. Cena will most likely be like Trish and leave when he's on top anyway. I wish it would be after Wrestlemania 29. #winning!