• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE WrestleMania 29 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Petty

If You Smell....
Lesnar/HHH is not confirmed. So stop saying it. Personally, I would like to see Rock retain but I know that is not gonna happen..

Lover Boy

Certified
Lol Del Rio is insanely over if you watched you would m ow that. Why do you insist on making statements even though you admit you haven't been watching?
I'm just trying to participate in discussions that I haven't been recently, I want to help the forum in anyway I can.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'll try, I don't have much time to watch any TV really at home.
I rarely, if ever, watch wrestling on television these days. Normally I just download the shows after reading the recaps. You can also watch pretty much every show on YouTube a day or so after it airs.

Petty

If You Smell....
I had a joke I wanted to make but Booty would try and warn me though. Even though I'd be playing. :lol:

Starr

I honestly am not looking forward to another Lesnar/HHH match if it does happen. The first one was just dreadful, I couldn't bare another one.

The card so far looks nice. Swagger/ADR could be a surprise if booked correctly. Rock/Cena will be good, but nothing special. It's worth a watch. I'll be sure to watch WM, that's for sure.

Sabretooth

I honestly am not looking forward to another Lesnar/HHH match if it does happen. The first one was just dreadful, I couldn't bare another one.

The card so far looks nice. Swagger/ADR could be a surprise if booked correctly. Rock/Cena will be good, but nothing special. It's worth a watch. I'll be sure to watch WM, that's for sure.

Dreadful eh? It wasn't great but not dreadful. Lesnar breaking Hunter's arm was fun to watch. Besides people perform better at WrestleMania.

Starr

I'll give you that. They do seem to go all out more on Mania. I wouldn't mind watching a rematch, it just wouldn't be my top match. TBH

Postman Dave

Well it looks the WrestleMania plans are already being screwed around with.

At least it looks like Taker will be competing this year after all.

The show will look a lot clearer after Raw I reckon. Normally it's the Raw after EC where the big announcements are made but that doesn't look to be the case this year.

Not particularly enthused about Lesnar/HHH either as I think we can already predict the result, but I guess since it drew so well at Summerslam that's a good enough reason to go for round two. Besides, if it's No Holds Barred or something, it should immediately be better as Trips excels in that environment.

Sabretooth

At least it looks like Taker will be competing this year after all.

The show will look a lot clearer after Raw I reckon. Normally it's the Raw after EC where the big announcements are made but that doesn't look to be the case this year.

Not particularly enthused about Lesnar/HHH either as I think we can already predict the result, but I guess since it drew so well at Summerslam that's a good enough reason to go for round two. Besides, if it's No Holds Barred or something, it should immediately be better as Trips excels in that environment.

It was No Holds Barred at Summerslam.

Sabretooth

Well another Raw has come and gone. It looks like Triple H "the ass kicker" is back. Cena is facing Rock and Swagger's push is not diminished.

I wonder how the rest of the card will play out