WWE Where Wrestling and Entertainment Collide

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
(Updated Oct-21-2020. Rosters, and Champions at the bottom)

As some of you know, and have followed in the TEW Thread, I've gotten a project that's over a year deep in game time. Some run downs that need to be shown is who's been champions in the time I've done it.

Here are all the WWE Champions

nbRNKtZ.png

As you can see, with brand splits and stuff, sometimes some of these PPVs you don't get many title defenses. Eddie had the most as he had it in a span the shows was not split(but I will be changing that this time around as the game didn't have some of the earlier 03 ones split)

Kurt already had the belt in game when I started

Now for the World Title

trLPCog.png

As you see, Triple H was champ also at the point that this started, and held it for a bit to lose to taker, and then held it again for a bit to lose to the champion we got right now, Chris Jericho.

zSVGBug.png

This title was inactive when I started, as you all should know :lol but I wanted to bring it back, and I did. These are the runs that's been had with it.

Also, Rhyno is champion right now, but Shane Douglas stole the title from him, so he "has: it right now.

ds9yegq.png

Cena, gave up the belt when he won the WWE Title.....which if you see the date of when he vacated it, and the date he lost the WWE Title, you'll get a good laugh not shown in the screenshot, as it's only one other name...but Bully Ray also held the US Title The new champion for it, will be crowned at WrestleMania

Ut4JGCi.png

Some good stuff going on with the WWE Tag Team Titles here.

HDG9cAq.png

Same with the World Tag Team Titles

suJb217.png

This title has not seen much action from me, cause honestly the women just are hard to book sometimes, but I'll get back to doing a lot more with them.

vLZwlGG.png

Tajiri and Kidman are also under Matt Hardy there.......99% sure I did something dumb with Kidman to have won the title back to back like that. I think I had him stripped only to have him win it back lol...

Eddie won the Royal Rumble in 03 and Edge in 04

So that's a run down of that.

The first show will be WrestleMania.

This is what the card looks like right now, with a few matches probably being announced the day of the show..

Battle Royal(this will get Superstars on the show whom I don't get a match for)

Christian vs Eddie Guerrero vs Shelton Benjamin vs Kenta Kobashi for the Vacant US Title

Kurt Angle vs Kevin Nash

Sean O'Haire vs Steve Austin

Shane Douglas vs Rhyno Intercontinental Championship

Lance Storm vs Dustin Rhodes vs CM Punk vs Samoa Joe vs Brock Lesnar vs Rey Mysterio for the Money in the Bank.

Triple H vs Chris Jericho for the World Title

Edge vs Hulk Hogan for the WWE Title

Likely will add both the tag titles, and the Women's Title to it the card.

Then maybe a surprise or two is also in store for you all. Show hopefully goes off well, and hopefully everything is good.

RAW ROSTER

lP8zqYA.png

8WIzCf9.png

lZqpejR.png

(Semi-Active)

Smackdown Roster

48VUC16.png

8s9qPF7.png

TAWnIlx.png

(Semi Active)

CHAMPIONS

d1UcP7Y.png

WWE Champion

sOLshr3.png

WWE World Champion

vuopiiC.png

WWE Intercontinental Champion

9NmnuD5.png

WWE United States Champion

6cUOGEY.png

WWE World Tag Team Champions

OiUYjN8.png

WWE Tag Team Champions

ZY39qwX.png

WWE Women's Champion

OqzTdDx.png

WWE Cruiserweight Champion

IWA MS Champion

YQyVRxG.png

(wish I had a picture of it...lol)

Last edited:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
BREAKING NEWS!

WWE TO HOLD SHAKE UP DRAFT ON WWE's Website RIGHT after WRESTLEMANIA!

note: this will be where the rosters that were drafted for me will be put to use.​

Reactions: Chris and Hoss

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
no undertaker at mania defending the streak :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Vegeta

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
need to add it :eek:

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
no undertaker at mania defending the streak :eek:

:side: Never say never.

Actually, I might forgot to have put his match on my pre-booking, I gotta check as I swear now that you mention it, I did have something for him.

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
im not gonna lie I cant wait to see this shit.

• Love

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Pre Show

In a pre-show bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Jethro Hardy won a battle royal in 16:08. The other members of the 'final four' were Bradshaw, Randy Orton and Diamond Dallas Page, with Bradshaw being the final elimination. Diamond Dallas Page got the most eliminations over the course of the match.

Rated: C

WELCOME TO WRESTLEMANIA XX!!!!
Live from Wembley Arena

Announcers Welcome us to the Show

Jim Ross, Tony Schiavone, and Bobby Heenan welcome the crowd at home watching on PPV to WrestleMania. They run down some of the high profile matches we'll see here tonight, like the Winner of the Royal Rumble Edge, going one on one with the WWE Champion Hulk Hogan. Bobby Heenan is quick to reminds everyone at home that Mr. McMahon said that the next time Hogan loses, he was fired. Tony Schiavone does bring up that Hogan has been trying to figt this in court, which Heenan replies "hopefully the lost tonight isn't the only lost in Hogan's future." With that said Jim Ross sends us to the ring where the first match is set to begin.

Rated: E(yikes lol)

Intercontinental Championship Match Up!
Making his way down to the ring first, with the Intercontinental Championship that he STOLE from the actual Intercontinental Champion, Rhyno is Shane Douglas. The crowd here is hot tonight as they boo him on the way down to the ring. Out next to a pretty huge pop is the real Intercontinental Champion, Rhyno who looks angry as he rushes the ring and the ref had to hold him back to let the match begin. We got a great back and forth match between these two, that see both men getting the upper hand at some point during the match. The finish comes in 10:46 by pinfall when Shane Douglas hits Pittsburgh Plunge. Shane Douglas is the NEWWWWWWWWWWWWW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!

Rating: D

NEW CHAMPION NEW CHAMPION!!
The crowd is stunned at what just happened, Shane Douglas has won the Intercontinental Championship, as boos pour down from the arena as he smiled holding the belt up and starts to celebrate before leaving the ring holding up his newly won title.

Rating: D

Hogan and Bradshaw up to no good.
We cut backstage to where Hogan and Bradshaw are talking about tonight's match with Edge, Bradshaw told Hogan not to worry, that everything is in place and that there's no way that tonight Hogan will lose the belt. Hogan smiles at the fact and tells Bradshaw he's a great great man, one that America should be proud of, as we go back to ringside for the next match.

Rating: B+

MONEY IN THE BANK!

Next up was the Money in the Bank Ladder match, where the winner has up to one year to cash in his contract on either the WWE or World Championship. First we see Lance Storm make his way down to the ring, followed by CM Punk, Samoa Joe, Rey Mysterio with Dustin Rhodes with him, and last but not least Brock Lesnar. This match is a crazy one, lots of action to pop the crowd, and crazy spots that surely will leave these mean broken. The finish came when Rey and Dustin were both on the top of the ladder. Rey demands that Dustin climb down and protect him while he gets the case. Just as he was about to listen he knocked Rey off top of the ladder, and was just about to grab it himself when Brock came and yanked him off the ladder and hit and F5, to climb up the ladder and win Money in the Bank in 19:57.

Rating: C-

CATFIGHT CATFIGHT!!!

Trish Stratus and Lita are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other. A host of road agents and staff have to pull them apart. This leads to a Women's Title match being made later tonight.

Rating: C-

US Championship Match

Next up we have the US Title match between Eddie Guerrero, Christian, Shelton Benjamin and Kenta Kobashi. This match easily the best of the night so far, with everyone getting in some great moves, and coming close to winning it. Near fall after near fall, pin falls and submissions being broken up. But the finish finally came when Eddie Guerrero defeated Kenta Kobashi by pinfall with a Frog Splash in 14:49 as the crowd cheers for the great performce they just saw.

Rating: B

Women's Title Match.

We go right into the Women's Title match after a quick recap of what had just happened backstage, as Trish and Lita both make their way down to the ring. This was a pretty quick match, with both women getting in some great offesne but the end came when Lita hits Trish with a Litasault for the pin in 12:07.

Rating: C -

STONE COLD STONE COLD!

After that we head backstage where Mean Gene is standing by with Steve Austin, they talk about his match with Sean O' Haire that's coming up next. Austin says that O'Haire is one tough sumbitch and he knows that this isn't going to be no walk in the park for Ol' Stone Cold, but he promises that he's going out there, going to open up a can of whoop ass and walk away with the the win as we head to ringside.

Rating C-

The Can of Whoop Ass

As we head back to ringside, Sean O'Haire makes his way to the ring first, ready for this match, the announcers run down everything leading up to this point, as O'Haire gets into the ring. Next out is Stone Cold and as soon as the glass breaks the arena goes nuts, clearly the biggest pop of the night so far. The crowd is going wild for Stone Cold as the match begins. These two beat the eve living hell out of each other in this NO DQ Match, Sean O'Haire almost got the win when he put Austin through the announce table, but Austin was able to kick out at the last second. The finish came when Austin was able to hit the Stone Cold Stunner on O'Haire and get the win in 14:48.

Red White and Revenge

Next up was Kurt Angle vs Kevin Nash, as Angle was out to get revenge on Nash for attacking him backstage a few weeks ago. This match wasn't to good, as you can tell Nash and Angle just didn't click well which make for a pretty awkward bout. But we saw the finish come when Kurt Angle defeated Kevin Nash in 11:44 by pinfall.

Rating: C+

MR. WrestleMania wants a match.
Not long after Angle and Nash were both gone, and a quick little recap happened we saw Shawn Michaels come out, mad that they could leave him, HIM! Mr. WrestleMania off the card here tonight. He said he knows one other man back there is just as mad as he is, just as furious to be left off the card. Calling out the Undertaker to come face him right now, which he accepts.

Mr. WrestleMana vs Mr. Undefeated
The match starts off stong, and damn was this one of the greatest matches we've seen tonight, these two go at it like their life depended on it. Lots of high spots, close calls, false finishes. These two really tore the house down and showed why they both deserved to be on the card tonight. The finish came when Undertaker hit the Last Ride to get a pin call in 24:57 to extend the Streak to 12-0.

TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Time for the World Championship Match up, as Triple H makes his way to the ring in amazing fasion as Motorhead Plays him to the ring.

BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!

A large pyrotechnic explosion is triggered as Chris Jericho enters and makes his way to the ring.
Rating: B-

World Championship!

This was a pretty even back and forth match, that really got hot in the middle of it. Triple H almost got the win in about 16:45 but Jericho kicked out of the Pedigree at about 2.9. Triple H looking shocked went to hit one more Pedigree before Jericho was able to reverse it and lock in a Walls of Jericho that Triple H tried to fight off as long as he could, before having to tap out in 17:45 into the match. These two really gave it their all, but in the end, the game was played, and the game was won by Chris Jericho.

EDGEEEEE!

Edge makes a spectacular over-the-top entrance.

Hulk Hogan makes an elaborate entrance, as men in white hoods stood along the long stage as Hogan comes down to the ring playing the belt like a guitar to many many boos from the crowd

Rating: B +

WWE Championship

This was a pretty great match, that had lots of great action, that saw both men come close to putting it away a few times. You could tell Hogan was fighting to save his job, and that Edge was fighting to live his childhood dream. The finish finally came when Edge made Hulk Hogan tap out, giving up not only his belt, but his job as well. The crowd went crazy as Edge stood in the ring with his newly won WWE Title.

Rating: C+

TITLE TIME!

Edge, celebrates to a huge reaction from the crowd, as his boyhood dream has came true, standing there just soaking it all in, living in the moment that was WrestleMania

BUT WAIT....THERE'S MORE!

Just as Edge was about to leave the ring, Sting's music hits as he comes walking down to the ring, pointing at the belt with his bat as Edge goes to walk away and but Sting stops him with the bat and shakes his head. Edge looking around tries to leave again before Sting decks him and pisses Edge off causing him to scream "you want a match? YOU WANT A MATCH?! FINE!" as he hands the belt to the ref and tells him ring the damn bell.

WWE Champioship PART 2

Edge, already tired from his match with Hogan, wasn't able to put up to much of a fight, but was able to last about 7:36 with Sting, before Sting finally put him away with the Scorpion Death Drop as the crowd boo'd at what they just saw, a man's dream being ripped away from him by a legend of the business.

Rating: B-

Overall Rating B

notes: This show turned out pretty good, I did change some plans that I had, after last night lol..

Also side note, don't worry, I got plans for Hogan. He's not going away just yet.​

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Sucks for Edge to lose but this was a good show :) for sure. I love the O'Haire/Austin got a b and im ok with this Brock Lesnar as MITB. I am not sure how I feel bout Sting winning after a feel good moment for edge

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Sucks for Edge to lose but this was a good show :) for sure. I love the O'Haire/Austin got a b and im ok with this Brock Lesnar as MITB. I am not sure how I feel bout Sting winning after a feel good moment for edge

I had to have like, some title be on the other show.

At first, I had it planned where Brock was gonna cash in on Jericho, but after the end of Raw last night :lol my whole idea changed for how to end Mania. I was like well, :WOW let us do something to really swerve the fans. It sucks for Edge also as he can't(for now anyway :side: ) get his revenge.

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
disregard that lol

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I did however fuck up and have the US and IC Title both on Smackdown, so I gotta find away to get that fixed. Maybe at the PPV I can have a rematch or do something. :lol same with the tag titles. :smh But that seems like something that really happen. So I just gotta fix it up and let that be a thing. I got idea in mind.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Goddammit I can't criticize the finish bc Sting/Edge was rated higher than Edge/Hogan

• Haha

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler