WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

TNA :)

End of Story :)

Thats how a WWE sheep would say it, but no, Im not that way. Ill post all my thoughts later when I feel the need

samborambo

Reaction score
WWE.
When TNA can pull off a show like Wrestlemania then we can put them in the same league. Until then WWE will always be top. Don't get me wrong I like TNA and they have a lot of Wrestlers who are far better than their WWE counterparts ie. Styles, Joe, Daniels, Cage and Angle to name a few. But until their production can rival WWE they will alway's look cheap.

Reaction score
Sometimes wwe can be bad and sometimes it can be bad. Good when they had HBK vs Cena on raw and bad when they had a John cena and lashley feud.
Same for Tna good when the main event ends fair bad when the main event ends in a dq or someone interferes.

Great One

WWE is better right now, but TNA is very overlooked and underestimated because people jump on the band wagon. The move to two hours will be better than everyone thinks as TNA will make the best of it and grow faster than people think.

Reaction score
TNA, they have better wrestling and a more action packed product that isnt stale and boring like WWE

ROH owns all though :)

ROH>TNA>WWE

sweetj14

Reaction score
WWE.
When TNA can pull off a show like Wrestlemania then we can put them in the same league.

IMO Wrestlemania is WAY overrated. The matches really aren't that good.

Now to the point: TNA is better right now. We don't see constant rematches (Orton, Batista) or the same match for 5 PPVs in a row. TNA does a good job of keeping it fresh, they change up the contender for Angle's title a lot so the matches aren't that repeating. With all of the steroid stuff in WWE they could have done something to the rosters, like bring up some developmental talent, it isn't that hard to do, Burchill has been down there forever and given the right gimmick he can look pretty good in the ring. So that is just my opinion, I think WWE is too much of a mess to be better than TNA currently.

ROH>TNA>WWE

Agreed.

Montana

IMO Wrestlemania is WAY overrated. The matches really aren't that good.

Now to the point: TNA is better right now. We don't see constant rematches (Orton, Batista) or the same match for 5 PPVs in a row. TNA does a good job of keeping it fresh, they change up the contender for Angle's title a lot so the matches aren't that repeating. With all of the steroid stuff in WWE they could have done something to the rosters, like bring up some developmental talent, it isn't that hard to do, Burchill has been down there forever and given the right gimmick he can look pretty good in the ring. So that is just my opinion, I think WWE is too much of a mess to be better than TNA currently.

Agreed.

Wrestlemania and the wwe's purpose isn't about great wrestling, its entertaining, and basically the purpose of mania is to put the both biggest/ baddest guys in the same ring. No other annual event will ever come close to Wrestlemania. They pack 80,000 in 87, and do it again in 2007. You got the greatest matchups of all time....Hogan vs Andre, Hogan vs Warrior, Macho vs Flair, Austin vs Hart, HBK vs Hart, Austin Rock, Cena vs HHH, no show will ever compare. Hell, most wrestling fans even know each mania's main event, and probably 2-3 matches on each. I doubt any show in history can claim that either.

As far as who's better or worse it really seems like it switches every month of so. Im always going to say the wwe is better, because i perfer their roster over tna's. BUT tna is doing some big things for BFG. So favoritism aside, as this second i'd say TNA, but i think after BFG the wwe will come back with something.

vickymania

Reaction score
in my opinion,wwe goes ahead simply because they have more wrestler's, 3 shows, big bucks pay per view's and vince mcmahon as chairman..

TNA has to get back the X-division on track once the 2hr show gets underway..

JHar888

Reaction score
WWE sucks balls. Same old shit every week. Cena wins. Orton loses. OVER AND OVER AGAIN! TNA brings in new guys all the time, which is pretty cool.

Reaction score
I think this debate should be more TNA vs. a WWE brand than WWE as a whole. As a whole at the moment TNA is better. But if its versus a certain brand then TNA is only better than ECW and Smackdown at the moment. Raw has too many top notch wrestlers putting on a average or good show every week. TNA doesn't have a big enough roster to compare to all of WWE. Especially if you include Alumni, TNA is at a bigger disadvantage.
I could get into the whole new stars every week deal being a ex WWE guy. IMO thats just plain stupid to blatantly say they are branded with the WWE stamp. Take everyones favorite TNA so called WWE reject. As many times as you have heard it Angle quit WWE for TNA, He didn't get fired or any of that other junk.
If you stop and think about it, TNA is giving the wrestlers that left other promotions the spotlight they deserve and shots they weren't granted. Yes I will admit Joe deserves a title run but if he does go to WWE he will just be the same case as the ECW originals, has the praise by the fans but no push by WWE. I know someone will bring Christian was supposed to get his shot at the title before he left. If he won how long would he have had it? It would have just been another transitional champ.
WWE has the fan base and is constantly screwing fans over with certain stars getting pushes and what not. TNA has the talent but not the fans.
Now before I leave I dare someone to bring up the buyrates and ratings! Thats doesnt mean its better. It only means more people buy it. Now who has put on more 5 star matches in the last decade?

TNA plain and simple is better at the moment.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wwe is better if you ask a casual fan. and there are more casual fans then smarks

circle

Reaction score
WWE is better for now. I'm waiting to see if TNA will do well at Bound for Glory and what they do with the 2 hour time slot.