WWE vs TNA: Which is better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
^^^^

for the record Low Ki can work a great psychological match, go watch him vs joe in ROH.

i also find it really funny how TNA fans always use Shelly, Styles, Daniels, and Senshi to back up their promotion. When its a known fact that they were used better in ROH, more over in ROH, and they actually meant something, not getting destroyed by someone bigger than them each and every week

CenaMark54

^^^^

for the record Low Ki can work a great psychological match, go watch him vs joe in ROH.

i also find it really funny how TNA fans always use Shelly, Styles, Daniels, to back up their promotion. When its a known fact that they were used better in ROH, more over in ROH, and they actually meant something, not getting destroyed by someone bigger than them each and every week

But the thing is, TNA fans never bring up Senshi and rarely bring up Joe. Joe is one of my favorite in ring guys to watch, even though he hasn't improved in years and has actually degressed since going to TNA.

Actaully Angry brings up a great point. Styles, Daniels and Shellay are always brought up as the top guys/top talent on the TNA. However, they are stuck in the mid card. Obviously TNA doesn't know how to utilize its top talent.

PeepShow

^Yeah and who's been in the ME for WWE for the last 3 to 4 years? Triple H, Orton, Cena, Batista, Edge, Taker. And whos in the ME now? Hmmmm :g: Looks like pretty much the same to me.

W/e happened to pushing Carlito and Benjamin. O wait, they are on Heat. :(

The Rated R CMStar

The funny thing is that people that defend TNA defend themselves with lowcarders. If they are really that good why aren't they main eventing?

Oh yes, I forgot, TNA prefers a washed up former WWE wrestler than the actual "talented" wrestlers.

And AngryPhillip, I know you keep defending ROH, but get real, in the moment they start getting a little big WWE and TNA will buy their main guys.

The Rated R CMStar

And who has been Main eventing in TNA: Kurt Angle, Sting, The Almighty All Powerful Jeff Jarret, Christian Cage and the completely buried Samoa Joe, and just to put him there AJ.

What is Sting doing right now? What is Kurt Angle doing right now?

CenaMark54

^Yeah and who's been in the ME for WWE for the last 3 to 4 years? Triple H, Orton, Cena, Batista, Edge, Taker. And whos in the ME now? Hmmmm :g: Looks like pretty much the same to me.

Carlito and Benjamin were actually given push after push and failed every time. Thats why they are in the mid card. You are only going to try so much before you move onton someone else.

The truth of the matter is, the WWE has done a great job building stars. Since 2002, they have created Cena, Orton, Batista, Kennedy and Lesnar. With the exception of Lesnar, those are some of the biggest stars in wrestling today. They were all nobody's before they came to the WWE.

TNA has had zero success creating stars. The main event is Angle (WWE product), Cage (WWE Product), Sting (WCW Product), Nash (WWE.WCW Product), and Joe, who was a big name in his own right before even coming to TNA.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
all their regular guys are signed to contracts....

so unless one of them pull an Angle and says they are depressed and shit just to go work for another company, then no they are staying in ROH.

besides that look at the people who already got picked up by TNA and WWE. CM Punk, Matt Sydal, Jimmy Rave, Homocide, Ace Steel, Low Ki, Joe, Shelly and there is a lot more. My point is that ROH is still here even after loosing some of there best guys. Why? becuase unlike WWE and TNA, ROH can take a someone and turn him into a star. so WWE and TNA can take who ever because there will always be someone else ready to fill the void.

PeepShow

Carlito and Benjamin were actually given push after push and failed every time. Thats why they are in the mid card. You are only going to try so much before you move onton someone else.

Do you call a push beating Triple H a few times? Well, if so, I dont know what you were watching but it sure didnt look like Benjamin failed to me. He looked pretty damn good IMO. But I guess thats just me

CenaMark54

all their regular guys are signed to contracts....

so unless one of them pull an Angle and says they are depressed and shit just to go work for another company, then no they are staying in ROH.

besides that look at the people who already got picked up by TNA and WWE. CM Punk, Matt Sydal, Jimmy Rave, Homocide, Ace Steel, Low Ki, Joe, Shelly and there is a lot more. My point is that ROH is still here even after loosing some of there best guys. Why? becuase unlike WWE and TNA, ROH can take a jabroni and turn him into a star. so WWE and TNA can take who ever because there will always be someone else ready to fill the void.

In all fairness. I beleive ROH has a brighter future than TNA because of this exact fact.

However, its easier to do this when you are a small company. You lose guys and you have to create new stars, you really have no other choice. Once you reach a certain size its easy to forget about what brought you there and start to depend on bringing in big names. Look at TNA today compared to 5 years ago.

CenaMark54

Do you call a push beating Triple H a few times? Well, if so, I dont know what you were watching but it sure didnt look like Benjamin failed to me. He looked pretty damn good IMO. But I guess thats just me

The crowd was never into him. He was involved in some big story lines in 2004ish and could never keep himself over.

And yes, HHH jobbing to anyone three times is a hell of a push.

PeepShow

^Exactly, I know its a push. Thats what I mean. And he performed well. I dont see where you thought he failed.

Travis40

And who's been in the ME for 2 years? Angle, Joe, Sting, Cage, Jarrett...and somewhat for Styles. And whatever happened to pushing Sabin, Shelley, Senshi, or Aries? Aries = gone, Shelley and Sabin = jobbing on Explosion, and Senshi = jobbing on Impact

The Rated R CMStar

What's your point? That the ME of TNA has been always the same and that the few new stars that are put in the ME are WWE rejects. Then that's a hell of a point!

4 and 5 years? I don't know you, but it just feels like yesterday when HBK was feuding Chris Masters, not Main Eventing, and Cena was US champion, not ME, and Batista was the silent, destroying bodyguard of Evolution, not MEing.

WWE has actually created some stars, want a few: Mr. Kennedy, MVP, John Morrison, Elijah Burke, and you can even put CM Punk there as he has been put in a totally new level by WWE. Let's go a little after that: Batista, Cena, Orton. And let's not forget that Edge has only been featured prominently since 2005 and MEing since 2006.

Who has TNA created?