WWE Television Ratings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Oh you spelt a whole bunch of words intentionally wrong, that really argued your point.

Yeah, the feud that got really lame fast.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Except you were creaming all over the matches and segments.

Just another opinion you changed at the drop of a hat like most things with you.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
While there is somethings they have done wrong with his reign like too often not letting the WWE title stuff end the PPV's he has at least had a real reign so can't say they aren't pushing him. Also the idea of rehashing attitude era stuff to fix problems is just silly. Being stuck in the past doesn't help anything for the future.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
That is a fantastic opening rating, pity everything dropped from there. Can't see why the new character would be blamed for the drop in ratings, surely the WWE champion and number one contender should bear the brunt of drawing viewers compared to a character that debuted a month or two ago and that isn't even booked in a match for the next PPV.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Wait a minute, Hatred weren't you going all crazy about the matches and segments every single week? Punk and Jericho are my top two favorites all time but I'm not going to lie and I'll say straight up that the feud didn't live up to expectations. The matches were really good but the weekly segments for it was pretty weak. I'm pretty let down but oh well, their is always that Austin-Punk potential. Hatred just needs to shut up.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Wait a minute, Hatred weren't you going all crazy about the matches and segments every single week? Punk and Jericho are my top two favorites all time but I'm not going to lie and I'll say straight up that the feud didn't live up to expectations. The matches were really good but the weekly segments for it was pretty weak. I'm pretty let down but oh well, their is always that Austin-Punk potential. Hatred just needs to shut up.

most of the segments yes, but before the feud I was expecting more. everyone was wanting this best in the world feud including myself but then it got lame after a while. I'm still a Punk and Jericho fan tho.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
pwinsider said:
The 5/12 edition of Smackdown did a 1.72 rating with 2,528,000 viewers.

Dropped back down again after getting close to 2 last week. The Smackdown booking has seemed quite a bit weaker in the past few months, the midcard seems really weak and I think that all the injuries to big names are definitely hurting the show.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Raw Rating in with Hourly Breakdowns
According to The Observer, the final rating for last night's episode of WWE Raw Supershow was a 2.9, with hours of 4.09 million viewers, and 4.32 million viewers. This is the lowest rating Raw has recieved since February.

Very poor rating but no surprise, it was a crap RAW.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
One of the few times where I'll say the show actually got the rating it deserved was just a bad Raw.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It went head to head with Lakers-Thunder which ran from right after the Punk tag match - overrun. That is the first time a Lakers game let alone playoff game has run alongside he whole broadcast of Raw in years

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
This week's episode of WWE RAW garnered a 2.94 rating with 4.41 million viewers.

The rating was down from last week's episode while up slightly in viewers, as last week's show scored a 3.0 rating with 4.31 million viewers. That was down from the week before, which scored a 3.3 rating with 4.88 million viewers.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Weak rating but from all reports a well deserved rating. Hopefully WWE see this and realise that fans want to see a bit less of the authority figures in Johnny Ace and HHH and want some more focus on the main wrestlers and the main titles.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
I don't think people want to watch Big Show crying for ten minutes then John Cena make the usual stupid jokes on Big Johnny for 15. That's 25 minutes of awful also who could forget that five star classic between Kane and Show (sarcasm).

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Segment breakdown please.

Wanna see how many turned off during Punk and Bryan again.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
HHH and Heyman brought it as did Ace/Show/Cena/Kane

Everyone else is disturbing

------

In the segment breakdown, the opener with Paul Heyman and Triple H started strong with a 3.32 quarter rating. CM Punk and Santino Marella vs. Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan plus the Beth Phoenix vs. Alicia Fox match lost 601,000 viewers. John Cena's Make-A-Wish segment lost 370,000 viewers and did the lowest rated quarter in months with a 2.64 rating.

Kane vs. Big Show and John Laurinaitis firing Show gained 1,033,000 viewers for a 3.37 quarter rating. This was one of the best 10pm gains of the year for RAW. Brodus Clay, R-Truth and Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger lost 996,000 viewers.

Randy Orton vs. Chris Jericho gained 108,000 viewers and the closing segment with Cena and Laurinaitis gained 990,000 viewers for a 3.43 overrun rating. This was among the best overrun gains of the year.

In the Show-Laurinaitis segment that gained so well, Male Teens went from a 2.0 to 2.6 rating, Female Teens went from a 0.8 to a 1.0, Males 18-49 went from 2.2 to 2.9 and Women 18-49 went from a 1.0 to 1.3 rating.

In the Cena-Laurinaitis segment, Male Teens went from 1.3 to 2.1, Female Teens went from 0.7 to 0.9, Males 18-49 went from 2.5 to 3.3 and Women 18-49 went from a 1.1 to 1.3 rating.

Last edited: