• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Television Ratings

Heisenberg

Hmm, maybe. I rewatched RAW and Bryan got the smallest reaction. WWE will probably give him a couple more testing weeks to see if he draws. If not, they put Randy into play. "ORTON ATTACK!"

Prodigy

Banned
The 12/19 edition of Raw did a 2.9 rating with 4.3 million viewers

Lol what an epic fail.... RAW drops under a 3.0 even on a 2 hour show? Seriously what's going on here? This is not good at all.

Troy

Very poor rating and once again it dropped as the show went on. Yes there was a football game on but I still expected RAW to get a bump from the PPV and I definitely didn't think that the trend of the rating dropping as the show continues would happen again.

Prodigy

Banned
I thought the Football game had a powercut for like an hour though? Surely people couldn't of been more interested in seeing how long it took the power to be turned back on...

PHX

Legacy Member
Power outage was like 10 minutes the first time and the game hadn't even started yet anyways. Then in the middle it wasn't that long either. If anything that would draw more attention to it, lol. Anyways I enjoyed the show and that is pretty much what matters to me more than a rating.

Prodigy

Banned
Yeah, RAW was so so for me, I liked the second half but the first half sent me to sleep once more. I guess a lot of people DVR the show nowadays, meaning people are still viewing it but just not live, I don't see that as a problem but those ratings aren't recorded.

Prodigy

Banned
It will be interesting to see what ratings Smackdown gets for the first week of DBryan's first title reign. Let's hope it's a good one otherwise I don't see him getting more than a month reign.

Deuce

Agreed Prodigy, the WWE is all about the Ratings so if the fans don't like the champion's matches or even the champion at all then the champ will lose the title faster than planned so I hope Bryan can put on some great matches so he can keep that title of his.

Troy

Because of the holidays the Smackdown rating won't be out for at least another day. If it is 2.0 or higher then that is a good sign for Bryan as champion, if it is less than 2 then I would start to worry. If all goes well then it will be 2.3.