• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
I thought SmackDown had more chance with Bliss, Lynch, Nikki and Carmella, but man that's a surprise there win will be with their tag teams.
Why on earth would you think SD Women had more of a chance? NXT Champions, Womens Champions, Divas Champions and a bitch being built as a monster vs..... Becky & Nikki and a bunch of newbies :adr:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Strowman has to be the Huckster illegitimate kid. That voice and build is too close
huckster-nacho-man.jpg

You may be on to something.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Why on earth would you think SD Women had more of a chance? NXT Champions, Womens Champions, Divas Champions and a bitch being built as a monster vs..... Becky & Nikki and a bunch of newbies :adr:
Raw also had Jax and Foxy. I'd take Bliss and Carmella over those two any day. But mostly I can't see Hype Bros and Breezango being on a winning SS match.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Sami still the best seller in the company if not the world, you still him limp running not running like the match is one minute in.