WWE Superstar comes out

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Good for him. Shocked when I first saw it but that's pretty cool.

TheShadowSoulja

Champion
Reaction score
I give him major respect to come out, but I hope they don't exploit his coming out into a gimmick.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
SCREW HIM! HE SUCK AS A WRESTLER AND HE SUCK EVEN MORE NOW! I HATE HIM BEFORE AS A WRESTLER BUT NOW I FUCKIN HATE HIM FOREVER! I HOPE VINCE GO UP TO FACE AND SAID "YOU'RE FIRED!"

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I sort of got a bi vibe from him. Like he was playing for both teams... He certainly opened the door for other wrestlers to come out.
I honestly had to google search who he was because I refer to him as Black John Cena :haha:
..Thats bad. :okay:

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
SCREW HIM! HE SUCK AS A WRESTLER AND HE SUCK EVEN MORE NOW! I HATE HIM BEFORE AS A WRESTLER BUT NOW I FUCKIN HATE HIM FOREVER! I HOPE VINCE GO UP TO FACE AND SAID "YOU'RE FIRED!"

That would be unlawful to fire someone for their sexuality. He doesnt suck. He may not be the best wrestler but you are being a homophobic dick.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Crayo

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
you fucking stupid son of a bitch

I STUPID!? I think not! I trying true I never before b/c he suck as a wrestler as far and i am cursize he should have been fire as a wrestler 3 years ago! now with this shit he will not fire b/c he can said that he was fire b/c he was gay when he will be fire b/c he can't fuckin wrestler!

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I STUPID!? I think not! I trying true I never before b/c he suck as a wrestler as far and i am cursize he should have been fire as a wrestler 3 years ago! now with this shit he will not fire b/c he can said that he was fire b/c he was gay when he will be fire b/c he can't fuckin wrestler!

Can you say that in English?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan

You homophobic son of a bitch.