• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SummerSlam 2019 Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not really. Just because you have to submit them doesn't mean you should use weapons. In that case make it an I quit match.
I Quit match is a submission match, but the difference is you don't even have to have a hold on for someone to quit.

Point is only way to win is to get your opponent to submit to a hold. No other other way for the match to end.

Sabretooth

I Quit match is a submission match, but the difference is you don't even have to have a hold on for someone to quit.

Point is only way to win is to get your opponent to submit to a hold. No other other way for the match to end.

If you're saying that threatening to fuck someone up could win you an I quit match, why couldn't someone tap in a submission match due to a threat? I don't think the rules state there has to be a hold on.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
All of the Training in the Dungeon means nothing to WWE as she taps to Becky. Not a bad opener to be honest, but this Division needs a jolt of Electricity stat.