WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This article at RAJAH.com see link below claims that SDvRAW 2010 is now in the works. I REALLY hope they do something NEW this time. I dunno what exactly, but just something other than the same polished turd in a pretty new package. The last few outputs of SDvRAW have basically been the same redundant crap with a character swap here, a match change there, even the CAW is virtually been unchanged(lots of improvement needed there too)...but nothing that says "I haven't done this before." I am guessing that SDvRAW 2009 was the last game they will make for the dying PS2, this is the Series' big chance to REALLY launch into a new realm of minty freshness. Without the weight of the Jurassic systems weighing them down the sky's the limit. I really have no expectations of this game, but I can hope that I'll pay for more than just the same shit in a pretty new cover.Are you hoping for something fresh this time , and what do you expect?
http://rajah.com/base/node/16212

Kizza

I never throught i'd actually miss GM Mode, but season mode was so horrendous i wanted it back.

And just so you know, WWE.com says it's for basically everything. PS3, PS2, 360, DS, PSP & Wii.

straight_edge76

This game better be better then the last SDVRaw games, the last one in the series I actually remember enjoying for an extented perioid was the original SD Vs RAW game

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Why isn't this stickied?

Also, according to the E3 Previw, this is going to let you run the WWE, basically meaning "we're giving you GM mode, all the stuff we've ever given you, and we're probably going to combine something to add spice. Also, here's the crazy part, its 2010!"

No, but in all seriousness, and besides that horrendus joke, they're supposedly going to allow you to run things in the WWE according to the trailers. I'm not sure what you get out of that but here it is for your eyes to bear witness too.

[YT]IV6fR5QFTaM[/YT]

ratedrko09

Reaction score
I never throught i'd actually miss GM Mode, but season mode was so horrendous i wanted it back.

And just so you know, WWE.com says it's for basically everything. PS3, PS2, 360, DS, PSP & Wii.

wow nice news but really hoping for some exciting upgrades

noumenon

The site opens up tomorrow...
From what we saw when they showed it on Jimmy Fallon HHH still looked exactlly the same as he has in every fucking game.

Reaction score

I wouldnt even call it season mode. Just call it - .... nah i got nothing. It was terrible. The one thing I liked was that you gained skills by what you did in the ring, that was nice.

Klide

Looks the same. but looks like they have story/career mode again you know the one with the cut scenes with ur CAW. Pumped for that but the championships still look small.

206l9ag.jpg

MARYSE FTW!

Kaedon

Reaction score
Create a story? I bet you have to enter a code to get HHH to job or look weak. "HHHDOEZJOBZ to get HHH to act normally"

noumenon

Seriously, some of the little things need to adjusted. As said, the titles look horrible. They're completely stiff and have absolutely no give. It's like they're carrying a cardboard cut out. As well as the complete disproportion when some people are wearing certain belts is ridiculous.

the dark knight

looking good as usual. just wait till it gets out then you'll see everyone (probably including me) bitching about something.