WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
sabu looks quite good in it when I get the game I think im gunna try a extreme rules fatal fourway if it lets me lol dreamer sabu sandman and somone else

The Ripper

Reaction score
^^ Hardy.

Sabu V Dreamer V Sandman V Hardy would be one hell of a great extreme rules match.

Sabu looking good but i still think he shouldnt be a legend.

Overalls are great, you can really tell WWE didnt have to much say and that the makers have looked at wrestlers real skills.

Kassidy

Reaction score
SvR 08 scored the highest grade of 7.8 on the 360, ps2 under 7, with everthing else in the 7.2-.4. There are some mighty big problems with 24/7 from what i have read and watched. For one, if you get hurt cuz there are injuries in the 1 player mode of 24/7 mode, there is no option to take time off like you do in gm mode so you go into your fights with the body part already yellow or so on pending on the injury. Lack of story in season mode you repeat the same thing year by year same fights sometimes, WM is always in detroit and no matter how long you play the season the calender is always 2008. PS3 doesnt have Voices overings from what i heard and that sucks for them ;p.

Reaction score
lol I would be really annoyed if I had ps3 but I got 360 so im ok and that injury thing sounds really bad say your playing as mysterio or someone like that you will be so slow and be always getting beat

Reinvented

Reaction score
Sabu looks great. My 1st match now is going to be Cryme Tyme vs Sabu in a durka durka on a pole match (like that on Kass).....MONEY MONEY YEAH YEAH

Season mode looks like its going to suck major nut sacks.....

Reaction score
oh well at least hardy punk and MVP are in it this year and the graphics will be alot better than when I played svr07 on my psp last year

dxfan12

Reaction score
kenny dystra looks like he snorted sum bad crack......

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
No thorn, victoria, layla, deuce, domino, jillian, ect, ect, ect, ect. This is like half the WWE roster chopped in half. What the fuck is this?

Switchy

Reaction score
^^Who would use them if they were there though? The only person uin that list I would consider using is Kevin Thorn and that's about it.

The A-man

Reaction score
SvR 08 scored the highest grade of 7.8 on the 360, ps2 under 7, with everthing else in the 7.2-.4. There are some mighty big problems with 24/7 from what i have read and watched. For one, if you get hurt cuz there are injuries in the 1 player mode of 24/7 mode, there is no option to take time off like you do in gm mode so you go into your fights with the body part already yellow or so on pending on the injury. Lack of story in season mode you repeat the same thing year by year same fights sometimes, WM is always in detroit and no matter how long you play the season the calender is always 2008. PS3 doesnt have Voices overings from what i heard and that sucks for them ;p.

Kass, you just like every other gaming review sites and magazines forgot to mention the incredibly sucktastic AI in SDvsRAW2008....that's been around in the SDvsRAW series for quite some time now.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^^ actually if you look at all my post i have said that while watching the cyber sunday sim that ign has for insiders the comp was Blue, nothing has changed, and it was on legend