WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
3 superstars left Triple h, shad, and regal.

after watch ign insiders Cyber sunday vids, a review of the full game is going to be up nov 1st on ign, also stated CAW mode is very limited in picking extras more than usually, Entrance look badass, there are some cool new ones, Y2J's entrance is in and there was one where you are talking on the phone ignoring the fans. When in 24/7 mode you can choose weather to start at a rookie and you will have a overall of 36 to start or to start at whatever the real superstars overall is at. guessing CAWs will have to start at 36?

Lastly bad news even on legend the computer is Blue still, blocks but doesnt strike you

Reaction score
Trips is over buffed this year. Maybe if this was the model around Wrestlemania 17 or 18 then it would look right except for the beard. Well the SvR games like to give everyone a six pack, even Yokozuna lol. So Shad and Regal are left right? I would have expected IGN to end the regular roster countdown with Triple H then go into the legends.

Reaction score
I wonder why none of the sites has mentioned mr mcmahon or JBL as I seen a vid where they are both unlockables Vince overall is 88 and forgot JBL's

Reaction score
Im guessing IGN and other sites still want to pretend that they don't exist in the game so that the casual SvR fan can be surprised. Anyone who has been anticipating the game have known for a month or two now but the casual fan wont know till they get online looking for cheats and what not.

Oh fun I can see this and other boards stacked with question that known the answers for months now lol.