WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ye but if they done it realistically they would have khali at like 98 and henry really high and people like MVP would end up lower so I think its good that they dont go to low on the overalls

Travis40

^WWE would count the THE CLAW! as a submission move...so

Submission - 9
Speed - 3
Power - 10
Agility - 6
Overall - 98

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^ this is to piss you off, shad is the last guy and he is up go look for yourself cuz im not posting him and if i didnt already delete jtg i will now

Reaction score
oh well as loads of people said already overalls dont really matter I would rather the characters look good then them looking rubbish but having realistic overalls

was just wondering in england svr08 comes out 9th november and america something like the 14th I wonder why that is?

sos bout the double post I wasnt looking I thought someone would of posted by time I made this one
could it be merged

Reaction score
shad looks quite good in the pick only 83 for overall but not to bothered about that cant wait for this game to come out only 7 more days for me