WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The A-man

Reaction score
Good rating for Umaga, consider what he got in '07. But it seems odd he doesn't have a Splash as finisher...

The Smackdown games have had a habit of NOT including updated movesets in terms of favorites and finishing moves. It really wouldn't kill them to look up some of the superstar's bios on Wikipedia, for crying out loud!

That's how I spend loooooong hours fixing their moves like the way they should before I actually start playing the games.

Reaction score
Lashleys face looks wierd. He is rated too high. Sandman looks crazy but still good. The great Khali is too low in stats. Torrie just look magically real I would just get the game just to look at her ass over and over DAMN!

Kassidy

Reaction score
Lashleys face looks wierd. He is rated too high. Sandman looks crazy but still good. The great Khali is too low in stats. Torrie just look magically real I would just get the game just to look at her ass over and over DAMN!

No khali is to high

Reaction score
anyone seen the flaming table and bat videos?

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/882/882477/vids_1.html
here's the closest link i can find

But thats just it, since when has the WWE ever used fire in any of their matches recently? I would have much rather them improved the gameplay/created better AI than add things that aren't even part of WWE programming. If THQ ever makes an original ECW game, this would be great, but not in a current WWE game. It'll be fun to watch once or twice but its not the kind of thing you add to a game to make it better and to improve longevity.

PeepShow

Damn, Batistas face looks real as fuck....lol. But yeah, I have to agree, with the way WWE has used Khali and built him up, he does appear too low in context. There again, pretty much everyone is too high, so it doesnt really matter