WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Good to see Orton has a 92 rating, I think he's the heel with the highest rating atm...

The Rated R CMStar

Kayfabe or not, Orton has the same overall as CM Punk. Now I am completely sure WWE didn't have a saying in the overalls.

orton_rko09

Reaction score
Orton looks really weird in his animated pic. But atleast his eyes aren't so huge like they were before.

Reaction score
I have to say last week could have been the best week, countdown wise. Alot of great stars and maybe IGN cursed Cena lol. As far as the rest of the countdown goes. I just want to see Kennedy, Dykstra, Austin and The Rock. Im just really looking forward to a new stunner and rock bottom animation. As far as CAW mode goes im just begging to know what has been added and how it looks. Even though they did release the screenshots for 24/7 mode with a caw in it. Of course we all can do better than what the caw previews are, so im not worried to much, as long as they dont do worse than 07.

btman

Reaction score
Rofl @ Snitsky's appearance... Seriously... They could have done better then that... xDDDDD

Bradders

Reaction score
Because they pushed him to the moon. I can't wait to see Rocky and Austin's overall stats just to see how they compare to Cena.