WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 Countdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mugen

Reaction score
Anyone else feel like this week of updates has been a let down? The only thing I enjoyed was the Extreme Rules footage.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I havent played a Smackdown vs Raw since Lesnar was on the cover but this ratings seem a bit high right now. Chavo is no 85 even JTG is a bit high and dont even get me started with Hardy.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Wow! I never thought JTG is that high.... 84, just wanna ask, how does this ratings affect the game?

Kassidy

Reaction score
well they redid the the attribute system so thats why everyone is kinda high, and the rating effect comps if its two people playing the rating dont really effect it, only if there is a big diff. the rating do what they do, if strength is 10 then they do more damage then someone whos strength is 5, speed is how fast someone is, tech is reversing and etc

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well they redid the the attribute system so thats why everyone is kinda high, and the rating effect comps if its two people playing the rating dont really effect it, only if there is a big diff. the rating do what they do, if strength is 10 then they do more damage then someone whos strength is 5, speed is how fast someone is, tech is reversing and etc

yeah! you're right but you can still beat Khali using Chavo or Rey2 if you're a really good at this game.

Kassidy

Reaction score
yea i beat the challenge which was mickie james vs khali, as mickie