WWE Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
* Sheamus kicks off the show and comes out to a big pop. He begins to talk about WrestleMania 28 but is interrupted by Vickie Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler is pulling double duty this week on both shows. Teddy Long ends up appearing and makes Sheamus vs. Ziggler for right now.

* Sheamus defeated Dolph Ziggler.

* Segment with John Laurinaitis and Teddy Long. Laurinaitis wants an apology for what happened on RAW. Teddy refuses and makes Mark Henry vs. Big Show for tonight.

* Santino Marella defeated Heath Slater.

* Eve Torres comes out and cuts a promo like she did on RAW. Natalya comes out and farts, which leads to a match.

* Eve beat Natalya in a quick match.

* In-ring segment with Cody Rhodes and Big Show. Teddy Long comes out and makes Show vs. Cody for the Intercontinental Title at WrestleMania 28. Long brings out Mark Henry next.

* Big Show beat Mark Henry with the knockout punch.

* Backstage segment with Laurinaitis, Teddy and David Otunga. Otunga threatens to sue Teddy for pushing Laurinaitis. Otunga vs. Big Show is made for RAW instead.

* Teddy books Drew McIntyre in a match with Justin Gabriel and says if Drew loses, he's fired.

* Justin Gabriel beat Drew McIntyre with the 450 Splash. This time, Teddy appeared on the big screen and fired Drew. Drew actually cried before leaving.

* Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton fought in the main event until Kane's pyro went off and he came down the ramp. Orton and Kane brawled as Bryan escaped. Kane got the upperhand in the ring and chokeslammed Orton. Kane took a mic and stood over Orton, welcoming him back.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Only good thing on the show is Ziggler jobbing and Mcintyre's burial. Looks awful, especially Kane vs Orton. GEEEEEZ. What a disgusting WM program, won't be watching a second of that build up. Orton should've just returned and took the belt away from Bryan and Kane should be left out in the cold with no program.

PY.

Reaction score
Really hope they're legit wasting TV time on Drew.

Wonder why they're doing Kane/Orton at Mania? Really thought Orton was winning the title when it was announced a World title match.

AF.

Reaction score
Kane vs. Orton sounds like a nice program. Interesting to see what they can come up with build wise in the next few weeks. This match, and the IC title match give SmackDown's side of WM a bit of beef.

Probably would have preferred Ryder/Kane but they are probably holding off on it so Ryder's return seems more important.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Well it brings the matches up to 6 we will have 1 more with the teddy vs big johnny storyline so what they should do is have the backstage stuff kept small in fact I'd stick with interviews only

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Kane vs Orton would be good at Mania and they would do a very nice program, I just hope Kane gets the victory over him. Gonna be pissed if Kane loses two straight PPVs after returning with the mask.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Orton has to get his first ppv win of 2012 as well. Fuck, I rather see the two partnered together and burying the tag teams tbh

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Anyone know whats up with Phenomenal1 and 6 years ago? I mean why 6 why not 5 which would be sensible or 7,8 10 13 Anyone know why?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I think somehow Johnny Ace will re-hire Drew back next week when he's running the show. And apart of his contract will be he can't be fired by Teddy Long again.

I was wondering what they were going to do with Kane, and whether he was going to get a Wrestlemania match this year. Now that it looks like it's going to be Orton vs Kane at WM, Orton will go over.

I read elsewhere also, that Daniel Bryan did a promo before his match with Orton saying he was from Aberdeen, Washington. The fans were cheering, then he said he moved to Las Vegas as soon as humanly possible :lmao

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
And even after that whilst during his match he supposedly got chants and a good reaction, I'm sure WWE will edit that out though..

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I think somehow Johnny Ace will re-hire Drew back next week when he's running the show. And apart of his contract will be he can't be fired by Teddy Long again.

I was wondering what they were going to do with Kane, and whether he was going to get a Wrestlemania match this year. Now that it looks like it's going to be Orton vs Kane at WM, Orton will go over.

I read elsewhere also, that Daniel Bryan did a promo before his match with Orton saying he was from Aberdeen, Washington. The fans were cheering, then he said he moved to Las Vegas as soon as humanly possible :lmao

Was hoping for Drew's "Future Endeavors" line at wwe.com, oh well.

AF.

Reaction score
Can't see Kane going over Orton as I fully expect Orton back in the title picture sooner rather than later.

It's WrestleMania. Orton will win.

If they wanted to push the feud to Extreme Rules then they would obviously have Kane win. But it's WrestleMania, face always has the advantage.