WWE Smackdown Spoilers for Friday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
test
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
tbh i think giving orton a match agaisnt kane is the best way to push both of these guys, the fued with cena really was bad and ortons fued with barrett seemed meaningless so i think this can put both of these guys back on the right track, and hopefully no more campy kane!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show for the IC title at WM is a good match. They have built it well in the past few weeks and surely they have to have Rhodes go over here.

Is Drew finally fired or will he be brought back for the tenth time? They should take him off television for a bit because he isn't going anywhere.

Kane attacking Orton, I really don't know what to say to that other than that wasn't what I expected to happen. I thought that Orton would be put into the WM title match and Kane would face Ryder or be in the GM feud match.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'll give this a watch but it looks pretty dreadful. Main event is about the only thing that interests me.

Aniking

Reaction score
I think somehow Johnny Ace will re-hire Drew back next week when he's running the show. And apart of his contract will be he can't be fired by Teddy Long again.

This will happen, or Laurianitis will hire McIntyre back the week after and he''ll return to Raw... and sadly do nothing of note.

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes sounds good to me, but Cody Rhodes surely has to go over. Big Show could lose every pay-per-view match of the year and still look strong.

I don't mind Kane vs. Randy Orton, it's something fresh and I'm interested in where it will go. Orton being involved in the WH title match would've been nice, but Kane vs. Orton gives Kane something. Got no complaints there, but as for who should win? Not sure.

Doubt I will watch it. Only Smackdown I've watched for months was the live one last week. Just can't do it anymore.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well Ace better rehire Drew or I'm gonna break some valuable stuff.

Deuce

Reaction score
Terrible card, the only good thing I read was the Sheamus vs Ziggler match and that was to begin the show.