• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SmackDown LIVE: June 4, 2019 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not betting. Just seems like a possibility. It's happened before. Gave a random the belt and then they just disappeared.

When's that happened in WWE in the last 20 years? Even their belts that were hardly being used I remember being retired in a match like the European and Hardcore

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm not betting. Just seems like a possibility. It's happened before. Gave a random the belt and then they just disappeared.

Wait just remember the OG cruiserweight title so that's 1 in your favor, but I still think if they merge belts it'll be announced, might have next to 0 build up tho

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
When's that happened in WWE in the last 20 years? Even their belts that were hardly being used I remember being retired in a match like the European and Hardcore
Off the top of my head they had Hornswoggle win the Cruiserweight Title.

He was listed on WWE.com with it for about six months before it was quietly removed.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Off the top of my head they had Hornswoggle win the Cruiserweight Title.

He was listed on WWE.com with it for about six months before it was quietly removed.

I actually think he was stripped of it pretty soon after winning and it was listed as vacant for like 6 months like you said before being retired, but either way yeah that's one that was def quietly retired, but WWE hasn't done that with many championships in their history and that might be the only one in the "TV era"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You mean 95?

Don't remember any womens wrestling since Wendi Richter before all that.

Think they quietly retired that belt twice, in like '90 and then '95 after Madusa dropped it in the trash can before they brought it back in '98 for good...well until it merged with the Divas