WWE SmackDown LIVE: June 4, 2019 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
50 men in the ring at once? Just do the World War 3 3-Ring 60-Man Battle Royal then.

Reactions: Vegeta

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I'm actually really digging this Saudi Arabia card. Should be a good show

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Honestly, at this rate. Sting v. Taker will happen in Saudi Arabia if we're getting matches we've never had.

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Nah fuck that. Sting is 60 and I don't even think he's cleared.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm going to tear this Smackdown to a new one guys. People talk about Impact and their Weekly Shows well at least they used to be a punchline, but even the worst of Impact Shows I've watched blows away Raw and Smackdown lately and that is saying something.

I would say the Promo between Ziggler and Kingston was good enough and even though the Tag Team Match right after was a downer with the two talented Teams, it still got what it needed heading into the WWE Championship with the Champion and Challenger.

A Moment of Bliss felt like I was listening to the Adults from The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show. New Bayley still acting like Old Bayley she's not new don't lie to me, Bliss asking for Coffee holding up a Segment, and Carmella is just there, and Charlotte using her mouth to get in another Contenders Match yeah this was so bad to me.

R-Truth vs Elias. Match ends with a New Champion and then R-Truth gets it back moments later. Unless you're going to give it to Drake our Savior, then throw that Title in the trash already and let Strowman drive the Truck.

Shane calls out the Big Dog and does the same then having backup to take out Roman come on guys can Roman at least get on standing tall moment please? I mean Drew’s Claymore and hair were awesome, but we can't hang our Hats on that.

Alexa Bliss vs. Carmella vs. Charlotte. This was an overall good match, with a good layout and everyone working hard. It was nice to see Bliss back in action and hopefully she can stay injury free. Hopefully, it’s revenge for Bayley, who lost all momentum two-years ago in a horrible feud with Bliss.

I don't need my Monsters wanting to tell me Stories as is the Case for Lars Sullivan. Less is more I feel and it didn't need to tell us Stories and talk about Fairytales. Just beat the shit outta everyone, yell and scream simple.

I'm really pulling for Andrade to beat Balor for the IC Title on Friday to be honest. I think he's money and let's see him win the Title and kill out there make it happen please.

Goldberg/Taker Segment. I'm not gonna lie back when I was a little hoho in 1998 this was for sure one my fantasy matchups I would of loved to see. Still I got chills in this Segment KICK HIS ASS GOLDBERG! Problem is...this ending Segment should of been with Kofi/Dolph and that is the problem in itself.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm going to tear this Smackdown to a new one guys. People talk about Impact and their Weekly Shows well at least they used to be a punchline, but even the worst of Impact Shows I've watched blows away Raw and Smackdown lately and that is saying something.

I would say the Promo between Ziggler and Kingston was good enough and even though the Tag Team Match right after was a downer with the two talented Teams, it still got what it needed heading into the WWE Championship with the Champion and Challenger.

A Moment of Bliss felt like I was listening to the Adults from The Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show. New Bayley still acting like Old Bayley she's not new don't lie to me, Bliss asking for Coffee holding up a Segment, and Carmella is just there, and Charlotte using her mouth to get in another Contenders Match yeah this was so bad to me.

R-Truth vs Elias. Match ends with a New Champion and then R-Truth gets it back moments later. Unless you're going to give it to Drake our Savior, then throw that Title in the trash already and let Strowman drive the Truck.

Shane calls out the Big Dog and does the same then having backup to take out Roman come on guys can Roman at least get on standing tall moment please? I mean Drew’s Claymore and hair were awesome, but we can't hang our Hats on that.

Alexa Bliss vs. Carmella vs. Charlotte. This was an overall good match, with a good layout and everyone working hard. It was nice to see Bliss back in action and hopefully she can stay injury free. Hopefully, it’s revenge for Bayley, who lost all momentum two-years ago in a horrible feud with Bliss.

I don't need my Monsters wanting to tell me Stories as is the Case for Lars Sullivan. Less is more I feel and it didn't need to tell us Stories and talk about Fairytales. Just beat the shit outta everyone, yell and scream simple.

I'm really pulling for Andrade to beat Balor for the IC Title on Friday to be honest. I think he's money and let's see him win the Title and kill out there make it happen please.

Goldberg/Taker Segment. I'm not gonna lie back when I was a little hoho in 1998 this was for sure one my fantasy matchups I would of loved to see. Still I got chills in this Segment KICK HIS ASS GOLDBERG! Problem is...this ending Segment should of been with Kofi/Dolph and that is the problem in itself.

Says he's gonna tear SmackDown a new one.

Likes most of the segments.

:heston

Reactions: Deezy and Chris