WWE Sends out survey about TV-14 content

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Would you like to see WWE go TV-14

• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • It's not best for business

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It's best for business

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
So WWE has sent out surveys like what would you want to see and also about the TV-14 Content. So they noticed that Sales haven't been the best and might try to fix it with a bit of attitude (get it) So hopefully it goes TV-14 and Imagine the promos with Roman and Cena if it was TV-14. Also I hope that the WWE creative team will let the promos less scripted IMO

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

collim1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I have noticed a some cussing making it on TV the last couple of weeks.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think this topic is highly overrated. As in, it doesn't matter if they are PG or TV-14. They can swear and bleed all they want.. but as long as the stories aren't there, TV-14 ain't gonna change much about that. Also, if they'd go back to TV-14, swearing wouldn't be as special as it is now. Like whenever someone calls someone else a bitch or something along those lines it mostly gets a reaction because people don't get to hear it too often. If you overdo that at some point tho, like anything else, it gets old again

I don't know. At times I'm like "blood would have made this moment a bit more brutal" for example when Owens turned on Jericho he could have made him bleed and write Jericho's name on the list with his own blood. That'd be a cool visual to have but imma repeat myself in saying, I wouldn't overdo it and have every main feud end in a blood bath lol. If they're able to create good feuds like Styles/Cena or anything with Braun, they don't really need TV-14 for that

Reactions: Death Walker

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
For me, I prefer PG... But when it comes to drawing in mainstream fans again it may be something they need to do.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Being "edgy" is a bit overrated. If anything, today we are far more sensitive to that stuff; however, PG has hurt WWE in that they changed their booking mentality and them "playing to the kids" isn't working as their target audience is still older teens and adults and it isn't increasing their young viewership.

I mean, blood used rarely at the right time and a little swear word here and there, also at the right time (not Roman saying "Punk ass bitch" three weeks in a row) can add to a storyline. Just right now what needs to change is their booking mentality, not the rating.

Reactions: Death Walker

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
People want edgy but then when WWE tries they turn around and complain.

Bam.

I wish they would have run with that angle on SD with Jinder. Talk racist, get a ton of heat and make us hate Jinder...... But then again, nobody cared after Paige called out Reid Flair either because everyone hated WWE for scripting it.

That's probably WWE's number one problem (just... TO use the buzzword, inorganicness and kayfabe being so screwed up) and I don't know what to fix it.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'll tell ya what vince should do... HE NEEDS to call US FOR HELP WITH THE SCRIPTING. Im sure we all do a better job at promo's and such. @King Of Armageddon and I had some great Promo Idea's when we did the HoH thread

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Wrestling demographics is mainly adult males. They should totally have a wrestling program that's TV-14. It would be a hell of alot better than watching bayley come out and try to cut promos. Fuck that kid shit.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro and Smg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's not best for business as in it will not fix any of their problems. They need to address a lot more problems before considering a ratings change.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I just want some interesting story lines and character development
along with my in-ring action entertainment.

Some extra extra blood and chair shots won't improve the product
if the writing is still shit.

I do like thumb tacks but...