WWE Royal Rumble 2013 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker already has his perfect twenty to nothing record. He doesn't need another useless rub at WrestleMania. If wants to retire with the streak, then hang up the boots. If there's going to be another streak match though, it needs to be the end of it, put someone over once and for all.

So Dolph Ziggler is better than Jimmy Snuka, Jake Roberts, Triple H, Ric Flair, and Shawn Michaels?

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
:yesyesyes:

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

:no2:

He is still a midcarder. He needs to get away from little stables and make something of himself. He has always had someone.

The Viper

Reaction score
:NO:

He is still a midcarder. He needs to get away from little stables and make something of himself. He has always had someone.

We both fucked up the .gifs :( We suck.

HE NEEDS TO DEFEAT THE UNDERTAKER BECAUSE DOLPH ZIGGLER IS HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD~!!!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
We both fucked up the .gifs :( We suck.

HE NEEDS TO DEFEAT THE UNDERTAKER BECAUSE DOLPH ZIGGLER IS HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD~!!!

Yeah went back and fixed mine. We do suck.

Let taker have the streak and ride off in the sunset with it. The person can still get the rub by pushing taker to retirement with the match to where he disappears and is carried off by the druids as his final image. If its Dolph, Ryback or whomever. They would look like a beast coming off of that since no one else has taken Taker that far.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah went back and fixed mine. We do suck.

Let taker have the streak and ride off in the sunset with it. The person can still get the rub by pushing taker to retirement with the match to where he disappears and is carried off by the druids as his final image. If its Dolph, Ryback or whomever. They would look like a beast coming off of that since no one else has taken Taker that far.

Undertaker has already had that match with Triple H. The end of an era if you remember. Undertaker does not need a 21st notch in his belt. If he wants to ride off into the sunset with his streak, he can do so now. No need for a another dragged out Mania only program.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Whats wrong with letting a young guy get made cause of it? You guys are always bitching about WWE needs to build new superstars and then when we talk about them doing it you guys say the young guys don't deserve it, fucking make up your mind. :lol:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Whats wrong with letting a young guy get made cause of it? You guys are always bitching about WWE needs to build new superstars and then when we talk about them doing it you guys say the young guys don't deserve it, fucking make up your mind. :lol:

Dolph Ziggler beating John Cena on raw - yes
Dolph Ziggler ending the streak - no

Walter South

Reaction score
The people want Undertaker. For some people WRESTLEMANIA is made by these Undertaker matches. Let him continue his streak until he does not want to do it anymore, then he can ride off into the sunset. Point is without big names thrown into Wrestlemania, I really wouldn't be that interested. If anyone in WWE should end the streak in my opinion it is Kane. But Kane is to much of a joke now for that to work unless they repushed him AGAIN.

Love Dolph, but pushing a newbie to beat Undertaker? That is ridiculous, considering the attitude era was the best of the best.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The people want Undertaker. For some people WRESTLEMANIA is made by these Undertaker matches. Let him continue his streak until he does not want to do it anymore, then he can ride off into the sunset. Point is without big names thrown into Wrestlemania, I really wouldn't be that interested. If anyone in WWE should end the streak in my opinion it is Kane. But Kane is to much of a joke now for that to work unless they repushed him AGAIN.

Love Dolph, but pushing a newbie to beat Undertaker? That is ridiculous, considering the attitude era was the best of the best.

Thank you. I agree with all of this.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I guess no one gets it. You guys keep mentioning people who have had their "shine". Whoever ends the streak can be pushed into the main event. I think a younger guy should get a shot and if WWE allows Cena/Punk/Rock or anyone from the Attitude era or someone already established would be a huge mistake and a great way to fuck up building a new superstar.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I think the streak shouldn't end but he can't keep doing this. One more match tops IMO.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

You're either gonna to be not over enough to end the streak (too risky) or too over (why waste it one someone who doesn't need it?).

That's why the streak will never end.

Gentleman Jake

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I've said it once and I'll say it again.

You're either gonna to be not over enough to end the streak (too risky) or too over (why waste it one someone who doesn't need it?).

That's why the streak will never end.

Amen lb!

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Now Smackdown is over and we have 1 freakin day left until the Rumble. :yes:

- PWInsider reports that former WWE Intercontinental Champions Shelton Benjamin and Carlito are confirmed to make their returns at Sunday's Royal Rumble pay-per-view in the 30-man main event.

Last edited by a moderator: