WWE Royal Rumble 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sting is never going to WWE. Right now Sting's biggest legacy is being "the greatest superstar to never work for Vince McMahon".

I hope you are here for the LD. It'll be a blast if the Linebacker joins the party.

Exactly. Sting will never ever go to wwe. It's just not gonna happen. He's 53 years old. He's just gonna go to wwe this late in his career because he wants to work there before he retires.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So the 'rumor' was that Orton is scheduled to win the RR.

IMO, I am leaning more towards a Barrett win myself (I also like Barrett so this would be totally fine if it happened) and my friend's pick is Ziggler, which I also wouldn't mind at all.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'm hearing too main contenders right now: Orton & Jericho. I'd have no problem with either.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Well it looks like we have a new match added.

Mark Henry vs Daniel Bryan vs The Big Show for the world heavyweight championship in a steel cage match

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Added to the OP

This card looks stacked right now, although on the fence as to the potential quality of Cena/Kane.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
4 matches is stacked?

Kind of. When you have the Royal Rumble, you don't need a lot.

Right now I'm leaing towards Orton but if Jericho hurries up and speaks, it would be a good way to get him a match with Punk.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Kind of. When you have the Royal Rumble, you don't need a lot.

Right now I'm leaing towards Orton but if Jericho hurries up and speaks, it would be a good way to get him a match with Punk.

I think orton will win and challenge the heel Daniel Bryan. And Chris Jericho will just get a match with punk at wm28

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Orton winning again? I don't think WWE will let him win it again. I think it might just be Kanes year and then he will go on to face Taker at WM.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I don't work at WWE but I can pretty much agree with ViperRKO (shocking I know) that I probably have a better chance of winning the Rumble than Kane. Holy shit! I should try and get into the Royal Rumble and then fucking shoot on Orton, put him in a crossface, shout out BENOIT BENOIT and eliminate him.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Instead if being sarcastic. Think about the chances of Kane winning the rumble and facing taker. And thank you fuji
Why is there a fullstop there? But back on topic. I just really think it might be Kane's year, Every single year he does awesome in the Rumble and never wins. I thought it just might be his time.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Why is there a fullstop there? But back on topic. I just really think it might be Kane's year, Every single year he does awesome in the Rumble and never wins. I thought it just might be his time.

Doing awesome is enough, I don't think he needs to win it. I also don't relish the thought of Kane going for any sort of title at 'Mania, because he doesn't need to be in the title picture.