WWE Responds To Haters Saying John Cena "Can't Wrestle"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This is not news whatsoever. WWE just found a focus to do on Cena, they don't give a fuck about the "You can't wrestle" chants. The "five moves of doom" was just a jab at people that for some fucking ridiculous reason think Cena can't wrestle (c'mon [MENTION=39]Keith[/MENTION], it's not 2007 anymore 8D), not a direct response.

Fucking internet pissing me off and shit.

Wait, did I even comment in this post? Its good to see I can still have an impact on you even when I am not around mind...

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Wait, did I even comment in this post? Its good to see I can still have an impact on you even when I am not around mind...

Take a rib :adr: You're the one I always notice arguing about how terrible Cena is in the ring without just the generic "Cena sucks" so you're the one I notice so this post made me think of that. Even so, I doubt you legitimately think that a .com video inspired by Cena doing a hurricanrana for the second time a week or so ago is WWE's response to critics, but like you said, you haven't even commented in the thread so I don't know your thoughts on the video, but you've made your thoughts on Cena clear many times.

Also, I fuck with [MENTION=486]SAIYANS[/MENTION] way worse in threads he hasn't posted in yet.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Take a rib :adr: You're the one I always notice arguing about how terrible Cena is in the ring without just the generic "Cena sucks" so you're the one I notice so this post made me think of that. Even so, I doubt you legitimately think that a .com video inspired by Cena doing a hurricanrana for the second time a week or so ago is WWE's response to critics, but like you said, you haven't even commented in the thread so I don't know your thoughts on the video, but you've made your thoughts on Cena clear many times.

Also, I fuck with [MENTION=486]SAIYANS[/MENTION] way worse in threads he hasn't posted in yet.

Ok your very funny, notice I was being funny at the end too!

There is nothing else to say really, good night.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Can somebody tell me how Cena's moveset is any different than every major star ever? Because Malenkos of the world don't draw flies to their shit. Never was a mark for moves, was a mark for match quality., and I get that with John Cena. Also, HBK and Angle had one of the greatest Mania matches with the first 10 minutes being nothing but headlocks.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Dunno I did prefer Cena's moveset when he debuted but if he was still doing half that shit he'd be injured far more often.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Chops? Was it a rib? Because there is no work in that, it's what you see type of deal.

You stand in the corner holding the middle rope and get chopped until your entire chest turns red. It was used as initiation and punishment, seen one guy take 2 week to learn how to bump properly, 5 sessions of watching him get 20 chops from everyone in the class.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
You stand in the corner holding the middle rope and get chopped until your entire chest turns red. It was used as initiation and punishment, seen one guy take 2 week to learn how to bump properly, 5 sessions of watching him get 20 chops from everyone in the class.

What school was that? I went to Moondogs in Surrey BC or was it Mission? One of those podunk towns don't even know if it's still open tbh.

Punishment and hazing in a program you paid $2000 for seems like taking advantage more than anything. And a whole lotta bullshit imo.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Can somebody tell me how Cena's moveset is any different than every major star ever? Because Malenkos of the world don't draw flies to their shit. Never was a mark for moves, was a mark for match quality., and I get that with John Cena. Also, HBK and Angle had one of the greatest Mania matches with the first 10 minutes being nothing but headlocks.
Cena not only does silly-looking moves (Five Knuckle, STFU, Legdrop), but he's the only guy who's moveset my friends who hardly ever watch laugh at.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
What school was that? I went to Moondogs in Surrey BC or was it Mission? One of those podunk towns don't even know if it's still open tbh.

Punishment and hazing in a program you paid $2000 for seems like taking advantage more than anything. And a whole lotta bullshit imo.

Powerslam Wrestling Academy in Hamilton Ontario, and the 12 week course was only $800. And really, if you couldn't take a proper bump after 5 classes, you deserve the punishment for wasting the trainers time.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Cena not only does silly-looking moves (Five Knuckle, STFU, Legdrop), but he's the only guy who's moveset my friends who hardly ever watch laugh at.

Not that I want to get drawn into this but...

Its not really his move set which is the problem, but the basics which he too often gets wrong. If he was an undercard guy it might not matter as much, but in twenty plus minute main events they are plain for everyone to see.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Powerslam Wrestling Academy in Hamilton Ontario, and the 12 week course was only $800. And really, if you couldn't take a proper bump after 5 classes, you deserve the punishment for wasting the trainers time.

Lance Storm would bury that place if he ever heard that type of training. $800 is a good deal, most wrestling schools charge $2000. But if you still paid the money upfront like most schools require, you don't deserve any hazing process whatsoever, it's unprofessional.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not that I want to get drawn into this but...

Its not really his move set which is the problem, but the basics which he too often gets wrong. If he was an undercard guy it might not matter as much, but in twenty plus minute main events they are plain for everyone to see.
What does he get wrong? He carries guys to good matches while other so-called IWC darlings can't. His matches against Ryback had more audiences into it on 2 PPVs, than CM Punk did with Paul Heyman, and that's a fact.
What am I supposed to care about your friends? Fuck em, OMGZ he does basics, probably because it fucking works. His matches are always the most over, he only just made Damien Sandow look like an actual threat a few weeks ago. He just made Cesaro look credible this week[not Swagger tho}. How is this guy not a great worker?

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Lance Storm would bury that place if he ever heard that type of training. $800 is a good deal, most wrestling schools charge $2000. But if you still paid the money upfront like most schools require, you don't deserve any hazing process whatsoever, it's unprofessional.

The biggest claim to fame was the old guy in the corner claiming to have trained Mike Sharp. I would have gladly dropped another $1200 for someone I actually respect like Lance Storm.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
What am I supposed to care about your friends? Fuck em, OMGZ he does basics, probably because it fucking works. His matches are always the most over, he only just made Damien Sandow look like an actual threat a few weeks ago. He just made Cesaro look credible this week[not Swagger tho}. How is this guy not a great worker?
How can i not have my own opinion about the subject?

How about next time you get sick call Cena up and he can cure you.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
How can i not have my own opinion about the subject?

How about next time you get sick call Cena up and he can cure you.

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong. Your opinion can be the sky is green, it doesn't make it true just because it's your opinion.

And I'm entitled to disagree with your opinion, it's a two-way street.