WWE releases two wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
No that is fair, but he does have age on his side and time to sort that out, its just a case of how many more chances he will be given.
1 more chance then he'll be rightfully binned and replaced with any amount of flippy guys from the Indy's. He's as dispensable as they come.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Ok TNA, you take all the trashes and wastes of WWE. Now do yourself a favour and take Barreta. This guy has a lot of potential.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Bourne's problem is that Justin Gabriel does the exact same job if not better.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
WWE won't get rid of Khali because he's a big name in India. Skyler Moon being released is a bit of a surprise, considering she had time off towards the end of last year for personal problems which she ended up going to rehab for, and she only joined back up with the NXT gang the other day. Trent i'm sure can make a name for himself on the indy's and possibly get hired back by WWE. I mean the same thing happened to Sandow. He got released, and came back with a whole new gimmick.

Zeke's injured at the moment I read, but I do hope WWE releases him as he's useless. Yoshi Tatsu is another name I would like to see released, as well as JTG.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Please get rid of Great Khali, Hornswoggle, Ezekiel Jackson and Kofi Kingston.

PLEASE.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
WWE won't get rid of Khali because he's a big name in India. Skyler Moon being released is a bit of a surprise, considering she had time off towards the end of last year for personal problems which she ended up going to rehab for, and she only joined back up with the NXT gang the other day. Trent i'm sure can make a name for himself on the indy's and possibly get hired back by WWE. I mean the same thing happened to Sandow. He got released, and came back with a whole new gimmick.

Zeke's injured at the moment I read, but I do hope WWE releases him as he's useless. Yoshi Tatsu is another name I would like to see released, as well as JTG.

He is? The only names constantly mentioned here are the popular mainstream wrestlers, Cena, Rock, HBK, Undertaker, HHH, etc. To a lesser extent, Orton and Jericho. I've never seen a single guy mention that he was an exclusive fan of Khali.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee

This is where I disagree. Have Zeke takeover for Big E. Langston who clearly isn't ready to be in front of an audience, because that's seriously Zeke's role.

The must go's for me are Darren Young and Aksana. Both have been given enough time to prove to me that they just don't have any appeal whatsoever.

Reaction score
Why get rid of Yoshi Tatsu? He probobly doesn't get paid much. He puts together good matches when given a chance Great overseas for them

He's never really been given a shot in WWE

Exekial Jackson needs to go.

Khali should but won't

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
All I can hope is that Bourne and Hawkins make the cut. Two of my favorites in the entire WWE.

Wouldn't be surprised to see DiBiase, JTG, Bateman, Curtis, Riley and big Zeke go as well.

The lose of Trent kinda upsets me, but he's got time to grow, and come back. I hope to see him again.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
^In regards to Derrick Bateman, I think they're still going to give him a shot with "The USA Guy" gimmick, but he's injured.

Tapout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
evanbourne
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
^In regards to Derrick Bateman, I think they're still going to give him a shot with "The USA Guy" gimmick, but he's injured.

Its sad that I don't even know who's injured. Hell, half the roster could be injured and I wouldn't know cause they're never used

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Its sad that I don't even know who's injured. Hell, half the roster could be injured and I wouldn't know cause they're never used

It's the same with me, man. There's no "character promotion" (meaning: promos/vignettes/announcers putting over unused talent) that most "Raw & Smackdown" fans (like myself) have no clue who anybody is on the roster who isn't on TV.