WWE RAW September 2nd 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan made the silly/comedy gimmick work because he actually legitimately kicks ass.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Daniel Bryan made the silly/comedy gimmick work because he actually legitimately kicks ass.

And to be fair guys like you and I even said his gimmick is shit but we let it slide because he is one of the best wrestlers in the buisness.

Reactions: Swift

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wow, that's quite possibly worse than that smurf from TNA

homphobe :stopspot:

Man, 9/2/13 Raw: Such shit that Aids will get through an entire PS3 namedrop without making a lame wisecrack to TELL you it's shit.

Hawkins and Ryder for the babyface faction. Seriously.

Dude i could get down. Ryder > 3mb, Khali, Miz, And who says dude has to keep the same gimmick? Hes been off Raw for months, and smackdown was his first in a long while.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
That guy was cut, right?
You can't handle this swagger LOL
fBOiH8y.png

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Man, 9/2/13 Raw: Such shit that Aids will get through an entire PS3 namedrop without making a lame wisecrack to TELL you it's shit.

Hawkins and Ryder for the babyface faction. Seriously.

Seriously, stop playing PS3. That shit is garbage man. Let me upgrade you.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Dude i could get down. Ryder > 3mb, Khali, Miz, And who says dude has to keep the same gimmick? Hes been off Raw for months, and smackdown was his first in a long while.

Jersey Shore gimmick is outdated as hell bro, change that shit. Just let them be a couple of mouthy rebels like the modern day NAO.