WWE RAW September 2nd 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Damn that french guy reminds me of Savage in this photo. Not beefed up enough though.
Yeah, he's a manager for now, Sylvester Lefort. He isn't as funny and entertaining as Enzo Amore (the jersey wannabe with the leopard haircut lmfao) but he's decently entertaining. His thing is "makin' monaaaaaay" lmao.

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah, he's a manager for now, Sylvester Lefort. He isn't as funny and entertaining as Enzo Amore (the jersey wannabe with the leopard haircut lmfao) but he's decently entertaining. His thing is "makin' monaaaaaay" lmao.

I wanna see him wrestle dammit. In case you didn't know, he was trained by Lance Storm and was heavily featured along with Emma and other wrestlers on Storm's wrestling reality show called World Of Hurt. Interesting program, would look it up if I was you!

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I wanna see him wrestle dammit. In case you didn't know, he was trained by Lance Storm and was heavily featured along with Emma and other wrestlers on Storm's wrestling reality show called World Of Hurt. Interesting program, would look it up if I was you!
Ah yeah, seems interesting, lol. Now I want him to wrestle too. :dawg: Maybe his first feud is with Enzo Amore :lol1:

Reactions: THG?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ah yeah, seems interesting, lol. Now I want him to wrestle too. :dawg: Maybe his first feud is with Enzo Amore :lol1:

As long as we get more of dem backstage segments, I'm fine with anything Amore/Cassidy and Lefort/Dawson do. Fuck that Rusev guy though haha.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
NXT! NXT! NXT! I still think it's the best show in WWE today, Yet it still hasn't come to American television.... :aries:

Soon enough I've heard it'll be on American TV. But yeah, I'll just keep watching it from the internet.........in Spain........