WWE RAW September 2nd 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Then again I only really care about this Bryan angle. Don't really give a shit about anything else, not even sure why I watched the entire show :dawg: :okay:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
You sure? All you guys look alike it's so hard to tell :zeb:
JdxwwjK.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Yeah, it was just a lot of filler. More emotions to add onto the storyline and whatnot. Nothing really important happened besides Rhodes getting fired for awhile. :sad:

:why: Still gonna try to watch so I can bitch in threads and call it a social life, but hey. 'Ppreciate the warning, Miss Deathbane! (And whoever else quoted that I don't remember)

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
True. I'm pretty sure that shit with Sami Zayn on NXT has nothing to do with him not appearing tonight considering NXT is taped a month earlier and whatnot. I wanted my Swiss Superman. :sad:

I don't know if it does or not. I'm ASSUMING that they ran out of time with the 8 different mcmahon/hhh segments. For fuck sakes this is what I feared would happen when that shit went down.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
:why: Still gonna try to watch so I can bitch in threads and call it a social life, but hey. 'Ppreciate the warning, Miss Deathbane! (And whoever else quoted that I don't remember)

it was long, slow, and boring as fuck. Put it on while you play ps3 or something , seriously you wont miss shit.

Reactions: Lady Deathbane