WWE RAW September 2nd 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Jeez, that seemed short and I only missed the first half hour. Ugh, this storyline is pretty good but it's so frustrating to watch, LOL. I really want the comeuppance to come already, christ. I can't take Bryan getting beat every week. :upset:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm with Aids, this Raw was boring. Also, I get that Daniel Bryan has to get his ass handed to as an underdog but it's bound to get old sooner rather than later.

but nothing changed. It was like they told the same story as last week, without the punk match and only a recap, while not adding anyone to the party.

Ziggler got fucked up, same deal. Rhodes deal was fucking absurd and clearly a write off for his wedding....the iron clad thing is one of the worst explanations ever seen, and it was the exact same deal. It's like the writers said "alright, what we did on raw, you know, to DB and with that whole angle? Alright now add that with what we did on Smackdown, you know, same deal just a few turns. Now add that all together, and fire Cody Rhodes for his wedding, but make it clear hes getting married. Dont change anything else. Make sure we get an RVD match in." And thats the equation to this shit of a RAW.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I didn't understand how Rhodes went from a pretty nice feud with sandow to be written off the show for a grip. Sandow had the briefcase locked to the ringpost still. Pretty sloppy writing.

Bright spot was how the over year long story line with punk and heyman is going.

Reactions: Swift

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
but nothing changed. It was like they told the same story as last week, without the punk match and only a recap, while not adding anyone to the party.

Ziggler got fucked up, same deal. Rhodes deal was fucking absurd and clearly a write off for his wedding....the iron clad thing is one of the worst explanations ever seen, and it was the exact same deal. It's like the writers said "alright, what we did on raw, you know, to DB and with that whole angle? Alright now add that with what we did on Smackdown, you know, same deal just a few turns. Now add that all together, and fire Cody Rhodes for his wedding, but make it clear hes getting married. Dont change anything else. Make sure we get an RVD match in." And thats the equation to this shit of a RAW.

I get a lot of your points but bitching about hhh doing what he does is what you all fucking marked for and I was telling you it's going to be fucking pathetic. Don't bitch now because you're getting exactly what you wanted. ZZZzzZZZZzzzZZzzz

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sounds like avoiding Raw tonight was a good call. :obama:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
It'll pay off, and Raw's been better but this one was just boring. Hopefully it goes back to being decent/good in coming weeks.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Raw is going to suck until vince comes back. Bottomline, same shit every week for awhile. Wake me up when it gets good again

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Getting my hopes up, man. :aries:

He had a video package last RAW or Smackdown (can't remember) so he's due to come back soon.

Sorry, sorry. My bad. Should of been watching the clock and I would've known Raw was over. :urm: