WWE Raw LIVE Discussion Thread 8/27/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Nobody said anything about having opinions, but perhaps you shouldn't try to word everything like a fucking know it all and people may not take what you say the wrong way.

Just my two cents. You don't have to listen to my advice, but doing so would probably help you a lot around here. Then again, I've been telling you that for almost a year and it hasn't taken yet so why should it now?

Anyhow, back to the argument at hand, I just don't see why pining away for the Attitude Era makes sense. It's not coming back, so I feel its time to get over it and deal with the present.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Nobody said anything about having opinions, but perhaps you shouldn't try to word everything like a fucking know it all and people may not take what you say the wrong way.

Just my two cents. You don't have to listen to my advice, but doing so would probably help you a lot around here. Then again, I've been telling you that for almost a year and it hasn't taken yet so why should it now?

Anyhow, back to the argument at hand, I just don't see why pining away for the Attitude Era makes sense. It's not coming back, so I feel its time to get over it and deal with the present.

I'm sorry about my "know it all" wording. I don't do it unpurpose. You don't have to threaten to ban me every time I do something wrong.

Anyway I'm not saying that they should literally bring back the Attitude Era but the WWE has gone soft.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
There not threats he has done you a service by not doing it when it has been justified. This Raw LD was barely readable because of your inane smarmy and useless posts.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
There not threats he has done you a service by not doing it when it has been justified. This Raw LD was barely readable because of your inane smarmy and useless posts.

Spare me. Everything I say or do isn't good enough in your eyes so forget it.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
spare you? I really wish you would spare us all

Sabretooth

Reaction score
spare you? I really wish you would spare us all

You yell at me about insulting other members but you go out of your way to insult me at every chance you get. Let's just leave it here. I know this will turn into an insult battle between you an me 2 pages long ending with "one more annoying post and I'm banning you" or "so I guess I'm not allowed to have an opinion". Forget it

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
not really and I haven't insulted you at all I have been speaking the truth and there is no more threatening with me sir

Sabretooth

Reaction score
not really and I haven't insulted you at all I have been speaking the truth and there is no more threatening with me sir

How is this thread unreadable with my comments. It's about making funny remarks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
To play Devil's advocate for a moment there wasn't exactly "blood week in and week out" during the Attitude Era. Even at it's height it wasn't quite ECW territory. And on the other hand WCW rarely featured blood at all. There doesn't need to be blood flowing on a continual basis for there to be enjoyment in wrestling but it would be nice for the occasional hardcore specialty match.

It also isn't "sad" to want to see a style of wrestling you personally enjoy. Especially when WWE is the only national platform not to utilize it. Sure the time period known as the "Attitude Era" isn't coming back. But I don't think people think it will, non PG wrestling is all over the market, TNA/iMPACT Wrestling is TV-14 and WWE itself was only FOUR years ago so it isn't out of the realm of possibility to see it return to WWE again. Most people say WWE operates in cycles so we might see it again someday.

That said for the time being WWE will do it what it will and I'll try to enjoy what we have.

For the record @Fuji Vice Kane in the anger management segment was hilarious! :lol:

Eddie North

Reaction score
^^ Just read the entire thread through, wasn't nearly as enjoyable as last weeks. What is trying to be past as funny is childish and unamusing.

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
^^ Just read the entire thread through, wasn't nearly as enjoyable as last weeks. What is trying to be past as funny is childish and unamusing.

Here we go again. You had to come into this thread just to write that. You can't say if you liked raw or not?

Enforcer

Reaction score
Every thought of running RAW Enforcer?

I can pretty much Guarantee that you'd see some HLA, definite diva on diva action haha, chair shots to wherever they land, blood, more blood, adult language and content, less brodus clay the DDR master, HHH vs Foley HIAC part 2! The end of the ban on Marijuana in the WWE haha that means Road Dogg and Billy Gunn can bring back X-pac and smoke up that production truck! A WWE title that actually looks like it didn't come out of the Cracker Jack box! haha

anything else you guys would like to see... cause I'm not about people power, I'm about hardcore wrestling fan power haha

"Enforcer" Jay McRae for your next head of Creative control for WWE 2013... Move over Steph you're in my sear!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can pretty much Guarantee that you'd see some HLA, definite diva on diva action haha, chair shots to wherever they land, blood, more blood, adult language and content, less brodus clay the DDR master, HHH vs Foley HIAC part 2! The end of the ban on Marijuana in the WWE haha that means Road Dogg and Billy Gunn can bring back X-pac and smoke up that production truck! A WWE title that actually looks like it didn't come out of the Cracker Jack box! haha

anything else you guys would like to see... cause I'm not about people power, I'm about hardcore wrestling fan power haha

"Enforcer" Jay McRae for your next head of Creative control for WWE 2013... Move over Steph you're in my sear!
http://pulse-forums.net/forumdisplay.php?90-Be-the-Booker

Do it.

The Viper

Reaction score
Enforcer's Raw sounds like concussion city :lol:

Eddie North

Reaction score
Here we go again. You had to come into this thread just to write that. You can't say if you liked raw or not?

Didn't watch it, haven't watched it in quite a while, which is why I read the LD thread... Other than that I'm just making an observation