WWE Raw LIVE Discussion 9/10/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
This promo just reinforced the ideology the Cena is the Super Champion. Only way that was a good promo is if you agree Cena is the only one qualified to be champion for all time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2

No but Cena made himself the favorite not by bitching and telling people he's the best, by doing it. Punk says he's the best even though he hasn't been in the main event.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No but Cena made himself the favorite not by bitching and telling people he's the best, by doing it. Punk says he's the best even though he hasn't been in the main event.

So you agree with Cena? Fuck off. I stand by my statement that if Cena wins the title I'm done with WWE. This would be even worse than Hardy winning the BFG series.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So you agree with Cena? Fuck off. I stand by my statement that if Cena wins the title I'm done with WWE. This would be even worse than Hardy winning the BFG series.

Yeah I agree with him which is why I want punk to win. I want to be proved wrong

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah I agree with him which is why I want punk to win. I want to be proved wrong

You make no sense. At least we agree Cena needs to be proved wrong.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
You make no sense. At least we agree Cena needs to be proved wrong.

What Cena says is true. So I want to see him proved wrong

detroitKG

Reaction score
I'm just sick of Punk vs Cena personally..Cena's promos anymore just piss me off because he's the biggest hypocrite of them all...Nothing against the guy personally I'm sure he's a great guy IRL, but his character is garbage as well as his talent as a professional wrestler. At least when he had a GIMMICK as the Dr. of Thuganomics he was interesting..Now he has to have legends backing him to TRY and keep him interesting and relevant to us who aren't under the age of 10...sigh this is why WWE blows.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What Cena says is true. So I want to see him proved wrong

What Cena says is not true. It's the bookers who choose to worship Cena that keeps Punk out of the main event. Rewarding Cena for this would be the ultimate form of disrespect.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm just sick of Punk vs Cena personally..Cena's promos anymore just piss me off because he's the biggest hypocrite of them all...Nothing against the guy personally I'm sure he's a great guy IRL, but his character is garbage as well as his talent as a professional wrestler. At least when he had a GIMMICK as the Dr. of Thuganomics he was interesting..Now he has to have legends backing him to TRY and keep him interesting and relevant to us who aren't under the age of 10...sigh this is why WWE blows.

:this:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
What Cena says is not true. It's the bookers who choose to worship Cena that keeps Punk out of the main event. Rewarding Cena for this would be the ultimate form of disrespect.

Well in kayfabe he's true

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Jesus fucking Christ, he's not a bad wrestler. He can go in the ring

The Viper

Reaction score
TBH, when he was The Dr. of Thuganomics, he was absolutely horrible in the ring. Yes, his gimmick was a 1000x more entertaining than his current "gimmick" but he's much better in the ring now than he was all those years ago.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
TBH, when he was The Dr. of Thuganomics, he was absolutely horrible in the ring. Yes, his gimmick was a 1000x more entertaining than his current "gimmick" but he's much better in the ring now than he was all those years ago.
I'd have to disagree with you to the 1000th%.

He worked a much better match in 2002/3. He fell into a routine once WWE started making a big deal about him.

The Viper

Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with you to the 1000th%.

He worked a much better match in 2002/3. He fell into a routine once WWE started making a big deal about him.

Whaaaatttt? I'm surprised. Looking back at his matches in 2003, 2004, I thought he was dreadful. Very awkward. Didn't seem to click with any of his opponents. Never had a MOTNC, IMO. Now he's incredibly capable of having a really good to great match. He's shown that over the past couple of years.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Whaaaatttt? I'm surprised. Looking back at his matches in 2003, 2004, I thought he was dreadful. Very awkward. Didn't seem to click with any of his opponents. Never had a MOTNC, IMO. Now he's incredibly capable of having a really good to great match. He's shown that over the past couple of years.
I don't see it. I've only seen one match I'd legit say was a good/great match and that was against CM Punk. And honestly I'd say that 80% Punk.

Even in 2002/2003 I wouldn't say he could be a MOTN guy but his work ethic was much higher. Now a days his routine is get beat up for most of the match then pull a Hogan with a hulk up and do the EXACT formula every time. Punch, punch, kick, clothesline, duck, ropes, shoulder block, shoulder block, Prototype side slam, 5 knuckle shuffle, FU if reversed STFU. Rinse and repeat if there's no finish.

Cena literally works the same match week in and week out.