WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
LOL tna was just advertised on usa? da fuq?

I said for them to do that a few weeks back and I was laughed at. Who laughing now? It's the perfect marketing strategy!

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Senhor Perfect said:
When he was sexual chocolate he had a move where he'd jump through the middle ropes onto the outside. It was pretty impressive to see a guy his size do it. He doesn't get enough praise for his athleticism.

Same with Lesnar and the shooting star press. I didn't think he'd be capable of that :Hmm:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Senhor Perfect said:
I said for them to do that a few weeks back and I was laughed at. Who laughing now? It's the perfect marketing strategy!

lol I can't believe that just happened lol.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Oh, I thought it was four for some reason. xD

Seven moves of doom sounds better :obama:

Unfortunately it's just too many, not everyone can react to a shockingly bad Hurricarana :p so maybe it can be 6 moves of doom.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
:hmm: knowing him, he probably just did it, I'm sure he ran it by Cena first though.

That's what I figure -- whether he got permission from higher-ups beforehand or not, I figure Cena gave him the go ahead to do it.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
I guess, but seven moves sounds better is all I'm saying. :dawg:

He needs to stick with lifting and his crappy submission :p! High flyer moves are out of his area xD, maybe he can add a clothesline somewhere in his arsenal.