WWE RAW Febuary 25th 2013 Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I agree with you. Punk basically did the move for him lol and cena powerbombed himself.

It's weird to see him jump that high though, he's just to bulky to be doing those types of moves.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
:woo1:

I think Dat Kid always goes to WM anyway, lol.

But he said his home town! :WOO: Was wondering if he is from that area, because i've been there for a giants game :woo:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
RiotRaven said:
It's weird to see him jump that high though, he's just to bulky to be doing those types of moves.

Imagine Mark Henry doing that. :dawg:

My friend took W12 and made Mark Henry have Sin Cara's old entrance where he flew over the top rope. It was hilarious. :dawg:

Peachich

Jobber
Reaction score
RiotRaven said:
Well it was nice talking to you, I hope I see you post abit more often and damn I knew Punk was gonna lose, but it breaks my heart :(

Of course he was gonna lose. Cena always have to win and be in the main event :rolls eyes:. It was nice talkint to you as well, see ya around :smug:

Im now off to bed. By crazzyyyyy people lol :smug:

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
See, @"Senhor Perfect", it's a TM! :angry: :dawg:

John Cena can't learn more than five moves, delete one to make room for Hurricarana?