WWE RAW 900th Episode

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy

Next week it is the 900th episode of RAW. That is an amazing achievement that the show has lasted for 15 years straight without missing a week.

There have been reports that WWE will reveal a new logo at this show.

Smackdown roster will certainly be there so it will be great.

What would you like to see happen this week? What matches do you think will happen? Will there be title matches? Will the mystery GM be revealed?

Dademo

Reaction score
I wouldn't expect anything huge to happen, but I'd love maybe a Rock appearance on the titantron or Stone Cold.

Maybe a Triple H return too?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE normally pull out all the stops for a big episode like this. 900 episodes is something to celebrate and WWE will be looking to pop a good rating.

Some video comments normally happen and getting those two to do videos for the show would be great. Even better one of them appearing live in the arena, preferably The Rock, would make it a great show.

A Triple H return could be on the cards, I have read that he may not be cleared to wrestle for another month so he may be the GM. Another thing to consider is Stephanie just gave birth to another girl so he may want to take a bit more time off before he returns.

I think that we may get more clues about who the mystery GM is on the show. I would like to see someone return but I honestly can't think of anyone besides Triple H who has been on the sidelines.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Just over eighteen hours until this show.

Post your thoughts before the show giving your predictions on what you want and think will happen. During the LIVE show leave your comments as things happen. Then after the show give your thoughts on the show as a whole.

Should be a great show, I am expecting big things from WWE here.

Killz

Reaction score
Oooh I'm a little worried about this show tbh. WWE normally try to pull all the stops out but the hype feels a little...'meh' to me. Like they're going to hold out and deliver a good but not memorable show. It's just a feeling I get.

They need to have at least ONE hook that actually pertains to the future of the Raw title scene so I think something pertaining to the mystery GM or a guest appearance would be my bet.

Unfortunately I can't watch it but I'll watch it in the morning on delay and hopefully enjoy it. Have a good one guys.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Right I will give this ago, although I will be tuning in half an hour late as I will be watching a film when it starts so you will have to fill me in! Am not a massege fan of WWE's current product, but this is a great landmark and I hope they make the most of it, instead of just half hearted camos.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Well what have I missed apart from Miz keeping up the heel heat!

Not sure about Bre Hart v Undertaker, WWE should know by now they can't use the Hitman in a match, the mania match with Vince was a special one off. My guess is this lasts like a minute and goes to a screwy finish.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Another pointless Divas match which only there to set up a lumber jack match at NOC. Layla's promo made no sense. Why would the faces be upset when they just got the win. Mccool to her credit has become a very smooth heel on the mic and carried the segment nicely.

A clip just aired from the classic raw when Nexus first came out as a group and destoryed members of the roster. Speak of the devils, Barrett fires the troops up in the locker room

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Not such a classic Raw moment there. Tag title number one contender action next.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
That one lasted even less than the Divas, people do turn up to these things to see matches believe it or not! WWE really need to find something for Morrsion and R-Truth to do.

Bret and Shawn make up classic moment now showing. I hope they are going to show older ones also, like ones from the 90's. Am I the only one doing this.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
This is surreal! It was quite promising when Barrett came out, but instead of doing what they did, they should have had Barrett have an actual one on one match with Undi with Hart in Takers corner. The lights out angle has been done to death and the only this shown is that Nexus needs Kane's help to beat up one of WWE's top stars.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Right thats me out for now at least the cable has just gone and I don't see it coming back anytime soon. Will have to pick this up on Thursday when the repeat airs. Night folks.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Sorry I wasn't on when this show was airing, had to head to uni earlier than usual.

Overall the show seems like a disappointment. Nothing special happened, no returns, no big announcements, no surprise guests. Pretty average overall. WWE didn;t really put that much effort into this show, hopefully for the big 1000 they pull out all of the stops.

Dademo

Reaction score
was a normal show, but for a 900th episode it was bad. The matches weren't entertaining, and the promos just sucked.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
And from what I saw we got a altime record low as far as in ring action, from the first half I saw there was a grand total of three minutes of wrestling. Might not bother with the repeat tonight.