WWE RAW 5th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
B2 better come out next week and scream BOO YA after John lays the smack down on Dwayne's ass. Also Fozzy is getting bigger and bigger, so shut it haters.
WWE and Jericho has promoted that shit for years, yet his silly ass band couldn't even drop an album with near the same success as Cena's You can't See Me. It isn't like they are new, they just suck and Jericho is not good enough to sell the shit they shovel to the masses after over 12 years of publicity :Giggity:

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
All that aside I just can't get into Fozzy's music. Tried listening to it a while back and just don't like it.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Jericho should stick to wrestling and telling his story to a ghost writer

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
someone said it here before but i also can't believe how buried the WWE Title match is, what'd they get tonight like 3 minutes... and I see we'll now be getting the old "we've got 2 big stars who currently don't have a storyline so let's have one attack the other and vice versa so they can have a Mania match that nobody cares about" in Kane v. Orton... why not have Ryder come back to confront Kane (instead of the lame ass Eve Torres crap) and have Orton be the top face in the Team Long vs. Team johny ace match

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Well if Jericho wasn't too Hollywood himself, he would work Tuesday nights and give them a chance to put the angle over during the whole week like Bryan/Sheamus, Kane/ORton, Teddy/Ace. and Show/Cody as they will never get the level of coverage HHH/Taker or Rock/Cena will get solely being on Raw for business reasons

Last edited:

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I'm calling a 3 way match: Kane vs Jericho vs CM Punk tonight!

I failz!

Anyways, why hasn't the Rock put some game into his mic? Are the writers making Cena look more of an advantage in this angle? Or is this real life?

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I failz!

Anyways, why hasn't the Rock put some game into his mic? Are the writers making Cena look more of an advantage in this angle? Or is this real life?

WWE trying to get Cena over.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't agree with this notion that Cena isn't good enough to hang with Rock on the mic and WWE is somehow hampering Rock's mic work to make Cena look better. Rock's doing the stuff he always does and Cena is better on the mic than some people wanna give him credit for. His material has always been in question but his ability on the mic shouldn't ever be as he can hang in there with anybody on any given night.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I been catching up on Raw... I was busy last night ;)

The Rock vignette... the first one... was freakin awesome. The other two were meh but the first one was too awesome. Midget shorts, cologne that smells like fear, fruity pebbles, and opossum piss :p Rock was on a roll there. Actually made me laugh out loud :p

Oh and Eve sucks. She's kinda rehashing Sable's gimmick with "all the men wanting to see her and all the women wanting to be her" but Sable just did it tons better and was better looking :D

Yeah at the end... Cena once again got the upperhand on the Rock.

Mania... Rock better get that win.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
No need to double post Slim. And isn't every heel diva's gimmick "all the men wanting to see her and all the women wanting to be her" well only the ones who can't wrestle.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
no need to be a stickler about a meaningless double post :p

And... nahhh it isn't all the heel divas gimmick. Look at Beth. Kharma before she had to leave.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
i said the ones who can't wrestle's, Not all female wrestlers. And well if you read the rules i would not have to be a stickler.

AF.

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD BLONDES with DAT law enforcement.

Interesting RAW, by no means a good show (there really was nothing outside Rock/Cena). It wasn't well rounded enough for my liking. The build towards Rock/Cena is getting better and better, but I'm still hoping and waiting for the physical altercations.

Jericho vs. Punk needs to kick in gear next week. Undertaker needs to come back (where the fuck did he go again?) so they can build towards HELL IN A CELL more.