WWE RAW 5th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE-RAW-LOGO.png

20120227_jl_teddy_r.jpg

RAW, Smackdown GM Swap
Holla Holla Holla. Teddy Long will be the GM of RAW this week after the Board of Directors decided that they wanted to see how each GM went at running the opposite show. How will Teddy go osting RAW? How many tag team matches will he book for the show?

2012027_hbkraw_l.jpg

HBK Coming to RAW
HBK will be back on RAW yet again and he will be getting involved in the HHH/Undertaker feud. HBK will be there to address HHH's decision to accept a match with Undertaker at WrestleMania.

20120302_raw_otunga_khali_pre_r.jpg

Teddy's First Move
Teddy Long has already booked a match for RAW. Johnny Ace's legal advisor David Otunga will face off against the Great Khali.

20120301_primoepicorosa-exclusive_r.jpg

Attack Outrages Champions
Last week on RAW Primo and Epico successfully defended their tag teams titles against Kofi & Truth and Swagger & Ziggler. After that match Kane came out and destroyed everyone out there other than Kofi. Is Kane signalling his intention to go for the tag team championship or was he just out there to assert his dominance again? Will we see the tag team champions in action this week?

20120227_raw_rock_cena_vs_l.jpg

War of Words
The Rock and John Cena faced off again last week in a war of words to close the show. What will happen next with this feud? Will Rock be on RAW this week.

WrestleMania XXVIII
WM is a month away so expect everything to focus on the PPV and maybe we will hear about another match or two for the show.

Be sure to join in the fun and participate in this thread. Post your thoughts during the show and discuss RAW with other members as it happens.​

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Should be an interesting show, lots of stuff happening.

I actually see someone annoying Long thus he books them against Cena (Instead of Orton or Sheamus) we've got Cena or CM Punk!

I see Kane v. Epico & Primo in a handicap match, it'd be good if Kane could bring Brodus Clay in as a monster heel.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Not sure about this week but
Rock and HBK[ have both been advertised for next week

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I've been saying I really wish they'd play up Attitude vs. PG Era with some of the guys possible for this Raw it's just screaming to start building it up.

AF.

Reaction score
HBK/HHH stuff should be good but please no 20 minute promo on how good either guy is.

Rock needs to show up every RAW from here on out. I know he won't, and the build for their match will be disappointing but giving up his monday nights for the next 4 weeks isn't much of an ask.

If Epico and Primo get in the ring with Kane, Id expect Orton to get involved in some way.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It would be good if The Rock was there for the next four weeks. I know that he is book for at least a couple of shows, plus he is booked for the RAW after Mania but I assume that he is going to miss one or two show. Be interesting if they give Cena promo time this week, last week and the week before his promo lost around half a million viewers which is a massive drop. Do they risk giving it to him again?

I hope that Epico and Primo are given promo time to talk about what happened last week, I don't want WWE to completely ignore the fact that Kane attacked the tag team champions. Hope that Teddy books the champions in a match as well or even better books a tag team match for WM :D

For some reason I don't think that Taker will be on RAW this week so it should just be HHH and HBK in the ring.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I really think they should stagger Rock being on and HBK/Taker being on, as they take away from one another and drain the modern day crowds too much imo. I don't want them all one one Raw live, to the go home show. Then they can all be on the Raw after mania for closure

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
It would be good to save the five of them being on the same show until the week before but I doubt WWE will wait that long. If WWE can somehow put them all in the same ring the RAW before WM or the RAW after WM that would be fantastic.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I wonder how many tag matches :tlong: will make.

AF.

Reaction score
Why are people wanting WWE to stagger appearances of big names?

One of the complaints I've had about RAW for a long time is that they seem to hold out for 1 or 2 big segments and the rest screams filler. Fans will be more hyped if they saw HHH/Taker/HBK/Rock all in the one show, it'll lead to better ratings, a better consensus of RAW and will build towards WM better. They could also have HHH/Taker stuff up first, and Rocky at the end. Vice versa.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The Rock's confirmed for this show according to wwe.com and it's in Boston too. Could be an interesting crowd.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Awesome news that The Rock will be there again this week. Will be good to see his reaction to Cena calling out his notes last week and hopefully Cena has some more ammuntion other than The Rock left wrestling for acting. Need these promos to evolve. They need to start promoting this as the generation vs generation match that it is, I feel that in recent weeks they haven't been focussing on that enough.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Doesn't Cena's Dad sometimes make cameo appearances when they're in Boston?

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
I wonder is Rock will have a wrist promo again?, I hope Cena's dad shows up and slaps Rocky.